16

Chi Yanchuan's nervous expression relaxed after hearing his words.

The moment of panic when he saw him unwell just now was quietly hidden under his eyes, replaced by a kind of disdain for him.

"If you want pheromones, you have to ask for help. There's no point in pretending to be pitiful."

This isn't the first time. I didn't see him doing well in the same situation in the hotel before. "I'm so squeamish about being pregnant."

"I'm not pretending." Jiang Ye frowned, his stomach was churning, and his vision was almost blurry.

He wanted to hold Chi Yanchuan's hand but couldn't hold it, and he leaned weakly in his arms; "Really not."

For the first time, Chi Yanchuan did not push him away, but touched his forehead, which seemed to be really hot.

There is a vague aroma of grapes on the man. As long as he gets close to the shiny fruit, he can taste the deliciousness inside by peeling off the skin - a grape that looks boring but is indeed fragrant and fragrant. The only thing he doesn't know. Allergy to grapes.

"Stay with me, okay..." Jiang Ye hesitated and brought the back of her neck to his lips.

From the time he got married until now, Jiang Ye has rarely been marked by him.

He begged him almost every time, and Chi Yanchuan's dislike was an unbridgeable gap that always stood in the middle.

She despises him and feels disgusted when an Omega who can't stand on the stage comes near him, and hates his impure heart.

Jiang Ye's soft glands were now somewhat red and swollen due to lack of pheromones.

In order to make it easier to punch, the suppression stickers I wore were almost non-breathable, but now it was obviously swollen, and I didn't need to get too close to feel the heart-warming sweetness.

Chi Yanchuan seemed to turn a blind eye, turned around and went into the bedroom to get dressed, and whispered with cold lips: "You didn't ask for it."

But in the end, he still left his teeth marks on Omega's slightly red glands like a short charity.

"Well..." The instantaneous influx of alpha pheromones almost reached the back of his neck, and it was really untenable; "Yan Chuan..."

Jiang Ye subconsciously called his name, and that was all. The fish on the edge of the shore found a way to survive in a short time.

Jiang Ye pursed his lips. The throat is hoarse; "I will have a prenatal check-up in a few days, you..."

Do you have time.

Before these words could be spoken, the bedroom door closed with a bang, isolating his voice.

In the air, there seemed to be some traces of alpha's wine-flavored pheromone, and the smell lingering on the tip of the nose refused to dissipate.

The unbearable sufferings during pregnancy are probably not just these. The moment his life takes root, it is established that his body and psychology will be particularly dependent on another man.

The driver soon arrived downstairs, and the house fell into deep silence.

Whether it's an old house or here.

He Jiang Ye just can't integrate into Chi Yanchuan's world. The glaciers will not melt because of his persistence. Global warming is a slow-death disaster.

It's not Binghuo who can never keep warm, it's Chi Yanchuan who will take responsibility for lying to him that night.

——