35

There are too many mistakes in this world, and life is often not smooth.

Chi Yanchuan still remembers that when he was celebrating the New Year when he was a child, there was a countdown on TV, and dazzling fireworks would be set off in the center of the city outside the window of his old house.

The smell of fireworks and reunions from other people's homes drifted into his nose from the air, but the scenery at his own home was always monotonous, with only gray and white in his memory.

The impression of the empty house, the pale color illuminated by the crystal chandelier overhead, and the lively plot on the TV all seemed to be made up, something he had never experienced before.

During festivals, my mother would cook dumplings, glutinous rice balls, or other things in the kitchen, and when they were finally served to the table, she would eat them all while crying. The young Yan Chuan would also eat a lot, trying hard to prove his mother's food. The delicious food makes her happy.

The marriage between his parents failed, and they never loved each other. Chi Yanchuan also tried to get good grades and get certificates, but his father just made a phone call and hahaed him with the cold numbers in his bank card.

The Huansheng Group was originally founded with mother's dowry. The business grew bigger and bigger, and the family became more and more scattered.

Chi Yanchuan was sitting in front of the sofa that time, playing with the car toy in his hand, listening to the sound of broken glass and noisy quarrels in the bedroom. It seemed that even two people who were close to each other would end up disgusted with each other.

Mother's tears can't save her father, but he is the only cage that imprisons mother. As long as he is here, this woman can't leave, let go, and be cruel. He is such a contradictory body, hating himself. How did you come to this world?

What changed his life was when he was kidnapped when he was twelve years old. His father's indifference, his mother's helplessness, and the power of a child could not bring back a marriage that existed in name only and a family of three that had never experienced warmth.

When he was about to be buried alive, the young Chi Yanchuan thought calmly that it was actually good to stay in the soil. He didn't have to go home and think about how to make his mother happy and his father satisfied.

He comforted himself by saying that it didn't matter even if his father was indifferent and didn't help him. He didn't understand what it was like to live.

The smell of fresh soil covered his shoulders, and the suffocation he imagined did not come. He tried to open his eyes covered by the cloth, and he only saw the figure fighting the kidnapper. The man suffered many injuries for him, and a knife fell on his eyebrow bone. , so when she hugged him and left, there was blood dripping on Chi Yanchuan's cheek.

The gentle and clear young voice coaxed him not to be afraid and told him that he would definitely go home.

Chi Yanchuan didn't cry when he was kidnapped and asked for ransom from his father. He didn't cry when he was buried until he had difficulty breathing. He couldn't help but feel sad when he was hugged by a man and asked to go home.

He wanted to say that he actually had no home.

That's not a home, it's a cold house.

Over the next many years, Chi Yanchuan fell in love with boxing. He always wanted to find that shadow in various people.

The person who could surprise him many years later was Jiang Ye.

There is a scar on Jiang Ye's eyebrow, which looks like a deliberate eyebrow break.