21

"Why are you thinking so much? Don't think too highly of yourself. Accompanying me to get off work is already a compliment to you." Chi Yanchuan leaned on the car seat and looked at him.

With a smile in his eyes and a misty evil feeling in his eyes, Jiang Ye breathed calmly, as Alpha's approach would make his heart beat faster.

Chi Yanchuan looked at him and put his arms on the window near him, as if forming a circle to prevent him from escaping.

The clumsy Jiang Ye couldn't escape the prison he randomly drew.

"I thought..." He lowered his head guiltily, fearing that his heartbeat would be too loud: "I'm already with you."

Chi Yanchuan: "Why, are you angry with me because of the hot search?"

"No, I won't." Jiang Ye sighed: "I shouldn't interfere with your life and your feelings."

He seemed to be a bit angry when he spoke, touching his lower abdomen. If the car door hadn't been closed, he might have squeezed out.

"Xiao Ranye's story is fake, and the hot searches were bought. Bad artists need to be popular to return to the entertainment industry. Black and red are also popular, and it has nothing to do with me." After saying that, he sneered: "What's the use of telling you. , you don’t understand.”

Jiang Ye pinched himself and nodded: "Oh...that's it..."

"Has anyone ever said that you are funny when you talk like this?" Chi Yanchuan asked.

Jiang Ye was puzzled: "What's interesting about it."

"Looks silly."

"Silly...?" Jiang Ye was confused and patted his cheek.

Through the scenery passing back and forth outside the car window, the scene of kissing is reflected on the glass.

Jiang Ye had never been loved. He devoted his first thirty years to Jiang Zheng, as if being liked even a little by charity was enough to make him rush in stupidly.

Chi Yanchuan felt that besides loving money and fame, he didn't seem to have many shortcomings.

The cooking is delicious, but people are stupid and easy to cheat. If you only like money, it’s not like you don’t have it.

Although he looks very different from Xie Rong, there is nothing wrong with him being a substitute.

As the relationship progresses little by little, it shouldn't be too bad.

He stroked Jiang Ye's hair as if he were a loyal dog at home, remembering that he had previously ordered him to grow his hair long because it felt irritating when he leaned against it. During this time, his hair had grown to a soft short hair.

After returning from the hospital that day, the bloody hype on the Internet was all about the story of Chi Yanchuan and Jiang Ye. Some people said that the brilliant actor quit the entertainment industry to inherit the family business and marry his beloved boxer. It was all marketing.

Some people also say that there is no such thing as love in the upper class society, and Jiang Ye is just a matter of concealment.

Fans of Chi Yanchuan followed suit.

The whole matter of withdrawing him from the circle was placed on Jiang Ye's head.

Late at night, Jiang Ye occasionally opened a chat about Chi Yanchuan.

The TV screen turned on and off, and more and more curse words were accumulated in the chat. Many people even supported Xiao Ran's third party taking over.