55

The two of them tacitly agreed that they would no longer look for Jiang Zheng, and the flyers posted in the streets and alleys of L City were also taken back one by one.

The sunrise on the beach is particularly beautiful. Chi Yanchuan is now in charge of the branch's business. Although he is not as busy as before, some messages will appear on his mobile phone from time to time.

Not wanting him to delay his work, Lin Suihuan called several times urging him to go back and said he missed him very much.

There is a snack street by the seaside in L city at night. It happens to be the local festival here these days, and many people are walking up the mountain with small lanterns in their hands.

The mountains by the sea are not high. The legendary Poseidon will spy on the worshipers in the temple today and listen to their wishes for good luck and good health in the next year.

If we were in the fast-paced city center, few people would stay too long for this kind of ethereal and nihilistic belief.

As time goes by, those who still come to pay homage only seek a good omen. Most of them are fishermen in the village who make a living by doing business on the pier. Also asking for peace.

Jiang Ye has been dragged out by him these days.

"Xiao Huan said that going to a new environment can relieve stress." Chi Yanchuan bought ice cream from a food stall. He never eats this kind of thing. It is obvious that Jiang Ye is not a good match. Strawberry-flavored cold food When he handed it over, he said in surprise: "Tsk, I almost forgot that you can't eat it cold."

Jiang Ye was stunned for a moment, then smiled helplessly: "I'm not that pretentious."

"Forget it. Let's go, bow and we'll go back." He took back the ice cream in his hand and took a sip, but couldn't help but frown: "It's too sweet."

Chi Yanchuan has maintained the habit of quitting sugar since he entered the entertainment industry. He even rarely consumes sugar substitutes because he simply doesn't like the taste.

Jiang Ye was held by his wrist. When he reacted, there was already a touch of coldness on his lips. He kissed her like a dragonfly, and the strawberry flavor melted in his taste buds with a sip.

"Are you scared?" Chi Yanchuan smiled, his eyes staying on his surprised look: "It's not so cold this way."

People were coming and going, and the two stood in front of the stone steps. Jiang Ye's Adam's apple moved slightly, and he looked at Chi Yanchuan intently.

Today he was dressed simply. His white shirt was casually unbuttoned, and his sexy Adam's apple was exposed to the air. The hair under his peaked cap was rolled up, and the edges were seen through the dim halo of light on the street. There was only one kind of genius in those narrow, fox-like eyes. A real smile, like a child who succeeded in stealing a kiss.

In a trance, Jiang Ye seemed to see in him the star who was once sought after by thousands of people under the flashing lights.

This face is truly beautiful, and it has the ability to captivate people no matter how many times I see it.

Jiang Ye lowered his head: "No, don't throw it away, it's too wasteful."

"It will be uncomfortable if you eat it cold." Chi Yanchuan stopped him from eating.

When Jiang Ye saw this ice cream brand, he turned to look at the advertising banner of the cart vendor. He slightly curved his mouth and chuckled, and looked at it for a second or two before moving forward.

"What's wrong?" He asked blankly, "Do you like eating this?"

"No." Jiang Ye blurted out: "I was greedy when I was pregnant. I tried this brand of cake. It was also very sweet, but it was delicious. It tasted the same as ice cream."