15

When I woke up, it was almost noon.

The thick satin curtains blocked the sunlight outside the window, and only the end sneaked into the bedroom, lingering along the cracks on the quilt, climbing up the man's deep cheeks, and forming a small shadow in the eye sockets.

Chi Yanchuan bent his forearms to block the dazzling sunlight.

He hasn't slept so deeply in a long time. He has always suffered from insomnia since he took over the group, and it has become an old problem over time.

Whenever he lives in a house, there will always be something for sleeping.

A dazzling ray of light came in, and the particles in the air were clearly visible, accompanied by a faint bitter grape aroma lingering in the air.

There was no one around and the place was already cold, but the milk in the water glass on the bedside was still warm.

He was just a little drunk last night, but not to the point where he couldn't remember anything.

He kissed Jiang Ye and told him that he wouldn't like him, but the man just nodded in front of him and said he knew.

Use gentle words to coax him into the bedroom to fall asleep, as if you are holding hands with him, kissing him, smelling him, it seems that you will sleep well.

There was a very small sound in the living room.

Chi Yanchuan randomly grabbed a piece of home clothes and got up.

He usually lives by himself and rarely uses the kitchen, but now there is some kind of soup simmering on it, and the man on the sofa is asleep.

Jiang Ye turned his back to him, and his thin spine was clearly visible under his thin shirt.

He walked in and took a look, it seemed like it was the same when he was out a few days ago.

Jiang Ye didn't often spend the night with him. He was very self-aware and would leave his side at the right time.

Chi Yanchuan didn't wake him up, but he found it interesting to look at the man's face. Yesterday, his face was stained, and today the bruises and redness seemed to be more obvious. His tough and ordinary face always had a trace of color when he was sleeping. A bit uneasy.

His brows were furrowed, as if he was hiding deep sorrow that couldn't be resolved.

His eyelids twitched as he closed them tightly, as if he had a nightmare.

I still remember when the two met for the first time, Jiang Ye came off the ring with victory and scars. When he saw him, he couldn't say a word. He just nodded dully when he heard that he wanted him. From then on, Following him, like a shadow.

If it hadn't been for that night, I wouldn't have treated him badly, and maybe I would have made him his most proud boxer, and I would have been more willing to support him.

If people's hearts are a little biased, their taste will change.

Growing up, Chi Yanchuan had seen too many intrigues in the family, and the people around him were always seeking fame and fortune, and were never pure.

He thought Jiang Ye was innocent, but this man climbed into bed and asked for money.

The way he curled up and sunk into the sofa now looked a little pitiful.

He loves money so much, why did he agree so quickly yesterday?

Chi Yanchuan thought about why he didn't refute him at all when he said he didn't like him, and didn't ask himself to love him.