51

If you dare to touch him, try it

"Looking at your face just now, I thought you were unhappy." Song Yu smiled faintly, seeing that he was tense and in a bad state.

Chi Yanchuan laughed mockingly: "What right do I have to be unhappy?"

He tried every means to stay by Jiang Ye's side, but nothing was as real as a strange omega casually chatting with him. In this case, no matter what he did, it was like performing like a clown in front of Jiang Ye.

"I want to terminate the contract just to stop working temporarily. My manager is pressing me too hard and I don't have the energy to deal with it now." Song Yu explained.

The omega was very light in his arms. Even though she was pregnant, she was still a small ball, so cute that she wanted to be squeezed.

"Xiao Huan has no ill intentions. He is bored at home and has few friends. He really likes Jiang Ye. He watched his game a while ago and said he wanted to learn from him in the future."

"Really...that's good." He smiled bitterly: "If it's convenient, is that okay?"

"It depends on the situation." Song Yu declined: "I don't want his pregnancy to be too bumpy, and I can't bear it."

This is considered a polite rejection, but it can also be regarded as an agreement.

Song Yu seemed to have entered the entertainment industry just for this omega. They were not familiar with each other, they were just acquaintances.

When the elevator came, Chi Yanchuan watched him leave with the person in his arms, his words lingering in his ears.

Growing up with the golden spoon makes men always be selfish, and even want other people's omegas to come over and make Brother Jiang happy...

Selfishness, what exactly is it for?

He firmly believed that everything in the world could be measured by the balance and exchanged with equal value, but what Jiang Ye wanted was something he could neither afford nor get.

The next day, the contract termination matter that Chi Yanchuan asked Yan Qing to handle was opposed by the board of directors.

Song Yu is an artist that the company spent a lot of money to win over the year before. Even if the other party is willing to pay ten times the liquidated damages, the company will still cut off his future media operation rights and does not want anyone to reap the benefits.

Everyone in the streets knew Song Yu's face, and they praised the newcomer to replace Chi Yanchuan's previous position, which also minimized the news that had had a negative impact on the company.

Letting an artist go when he's on fire is tantamount to breaking the dam of his own home reservoir.

Gloomy clouds suppressed all the blue sky, as if the atmosphere all day long was enveloped in depression.

The thick metal door on the top floor was closed, and the old directors in the conference room were already a little impatient.

"That's right, Song Yu has terminated the contract today, and there will be a second and third one tomorrow. This is a precedent. What can we use to fill the hole? If it is so easy to praise someone, we won't care."

"Yan Chuan, we have been helping you wholeheartedly since you took over the group. Now...do you have the final say?" Director Zheng straightened his back and slightly curved his mouth.

The conference room has a U-shaped table, and Chi Yanchuan is sitting in the middle of everyone, with a calm face. Song Yu's appointment has been canceled today, and he is here just to inform.