Extra

Jiang Ye spent her entire pregnancy at home.

He didn't like the smell of disinfectant water in the hospital. It always smelled unpleasant. He never went there except for necessary prenatal check-ups. He usually called the doctor and came directly to his home.

His reaction during pregnancy this time was much more severe than the last time. Because the glands were removed, the fetus could not get the proper supply of pheromones from his body and was always making trouble.

The location of the reproductive cavity is also low, and the cavity wall is thinner than that of normal people. It will definitely not delay the delivery to term.

Chi Yanchuan found countless nutritionists and chefs, and they would be replaced whenever Jiang Ye vomited.

I don’t know how many dials have been changed from home and abroad.

He gave the entire company to Chi Yansheng, and this younger brother reaped the benefits of the entire company and naturally became his solid backing.

As long as Chi Yanchuan makes human requests, he will fulfill them one by one.

The younger brother was making money crazily in the back, and he was spending crazily in the front, decorating the room since he was a child.

Jiang Ye felt that his behavior was a bit exaggerated, maybe because he was eager to court a girl, or because he saw Lin Suihuan next door gave birth to a cute and cute fat girl, and his pink eye was almost aggravated by greed.

He has been staring at the decoration of the baby room since the beginning. The floor, walls, crib, and wind chimes are all pink, leaving no way out. He even climbed the prayer mountain that the two of them climbed before. Ask for a lucky bag to come back.

He thought that his daughter should make Jiang Ye happier, and he fell into a state of extreme anxiety.

Chi Yanhuan just gave him a brief introduction to the emotional instability during pregnancy, which may lead to depression and other phenomena. She originally meant to say that these are normal.

But when it fell into Chi Yanchuan's ears, that was the most serious thing. Nothing was more important than Jiang Ye's emotions.

Afraid that this child would not be a daughter, afraid that Jiang Ye would be sad because she was not a daughter.

But the fact is obviously the opposite. Compared with his internal friction, Jiang Ye seems much calmer.

Both men and women grow in his belly, and he loves and likes them both.

He wanted Chi Yanchuan to relax. He didn't need him as a young man to learn how to cook, and he didn't need him to stay in front of the screen every day to learn how to knit a bellyband or use fake dolls to practice how to change diapers. If he did it himself, He didn't want to be under pressure from Chi Yanchuan.

But Jiang Ye still underestimated his anxiety.

One night when he woke up, there was no one around Jiang Ye. He touched the still warm quilt to find out.

Chi Yanchuan's eyes turned red when he saw Chi Yanchuan sitting in the living room, holding a knitting thread that he could not learn after all.

When he saw Jiang Ye getting up, he quickly wiped his eyes, not wanting him to see his sad expression and wiping away tears: "Why are you up? Are you thirsty?"

Jiang Ye's belly gradually became rounder, and he was frightened every step he took.

"Looking for you." He sighed and walked over.