68

Something happened to the Huansheng Group, and now reporters' eyes are fixed on the heir of the Chi family, who has been detained in the hospital for a long time.

Paparazzi will also sneak into the hospital to get some useful information. The hospital is definitely not safe.

If he goes upstairs to the ward now, he will be watched thoroughly during this period. Chi Yansheng's real estate and nominal companies have been thoroughly investigated, and the position of CEO is temporarily vacant. It is likely that Chi Yanchuan will need to return in person to take charge of the overall situation.

Li Ransheng acted as the temporary driver and took them away. No one dared to stop the vehicle as it drove out of the underground garage.

"My dad asked me to keep in touch with you less recently. It's funny, buddy, so I came in person." He gave a proud look in the rearview mirror to the rear seat.

As a free-spirited young master, he is a total prodigal. He has made his old father angry to death several times. But when it comes to brothers, Li Ransheng is really good. He has been able to avert the crisis many times. He was responsible for the company's affairs before. Handle it on your behalf.

Although he is said to be uneducated and incompetent, he can still handle Huansheng in an orderly manner without any adaptation, and he can handle it as smoothly as the real boss of Huansheng.

"Remember you." Chi Yanchuan chuckled.

He leaned back, the pillow of the backrest pressed against the gland, and a small muffled sound came out with a frown on his face.

Jiang Ye took some tissue and pressed it on his glands to stop the bleeding.

The glass that was thrown at him just now was blocked by Chi Yanchuan. A large area of ​​his back was burned and his glands were recovering. The pain was unbearable.

"Jiang Ye, please open the window a little." Li Ransheng pressed it twice but he closed it: "Get some air quickly."

"He can't blow the cold wind now." Jiang Ye could feel the temperature on his body gradually getting hotter in the palm of his hand, as if he could feel the change.

"Damn, his pheromones are going to crush me to death. I can't drive anymore." Li Ransheng held her breath.

Chi Yanchuan opened the window from his side, and the strong pheromones dispersed from the whistling window.

Otherwise, in such a small space, his pheromones would suddenly rise and increase in concentration, making it impossible for others to bear it.

Jiang Ye moved his mouth and silently retracted his hand.

But Chi Yanchuan held him for a second, his fingertips were cold: "Don't let go of me..."

"My body is not well yet, why bother?" He couldn't help but muttered.

Chi Yanchuan lay on his shoulder, his short hair that had just grown out was tied to the side of his face like a beard, and he rubbed it a few times as he shook his head: "I'm afraid you won't want me."

There was silence all the way, and Jiang Ye didn't answer his words.

The palm of his hand was very warm, making him sweat.

Li Ransheng couldn't send the two of them back to City Z, so he placed the two of them on a flat floor in his urban area where they didn't live regularly to stay away from the storm.

Huansheng Group was thoroughly investigated due to tax deficiencies, and several projects under its name that were in the process of completion were forced to stop. This incident must have alarmed the old man, and he had no choice but to stay put if he wanted to be stable.