82

"The draw will be held tomorrow, how about I go spend the afternoon with you." After parking the car in the basement of his home, Chi Yanchuan opened the door for him and possessed himself to block Jiang Ye's way to get up.

Jiang Ye got out of the car and was blocked by him. Chi Yanchuan's ambiguous palm fell on his waist: "Okay?"

"The company is usually so busy, why are you so idle recently?" he wondered.

"Don't worry about it. Life is so short, why don't I want to enjoy myself in time?"

"It's better not to come here normally. You can easily delay my training, forget it." Jiang Ye thought about the scene and decisively refused.

Huansheng is one of the sponsors of the FA no-discrimination competition.

Chi Yanchuan's face is recognized by almost all boxers. If he were watching the training from the side, no one would dare to fight Jiang Ye.

A company with tens of thousands of people needs him to take care of it. Chi Yanchuan seriously wants to be busy and even stay away from home. Since he confirmed his pregnancy, this person has begun to look for presence countless times a day.

Chi Yanchuan looked at him suspiciously, with a stern look on his face: "Don't let me see it? What's so shameful? Have you fallen in love with that kid Qi Yun?"

"Chi Yanchuan, can you be a little more boring?" Jiang Ye hesitated for a moment, then laughed sullenly at his words.

"You really like to laugh lately." He grabbed his wrist and sighed in a deep voice.

"Really?" Jiang Ye didn't even have time to retract the corners of his lips. He felt a little nostalgic for the gentle and strong shoulders.

Looking at each other, he just felt like laughing in his heart.

It turned out that Chi Yanchuan also had such a childish day. He did not expect such a scene. He blocked himself in front of the car and refused to let him go. He just wanted to make sure that he was not attracted to other omegas.

In Jiang Ye's eyes, Qi Yun is just the epitome of his past. He has suffered so much that he can't find a root in the vast city. He can help her. He wants to take care of such a delicate omega.

"Don't be so stingy." Jiang Ye's back was already pressed against the car door.

Chi Yanchuan said nothing, his eyes wandering on his lips, and his hot eyes seemed to eat him up in the next second: "Coax me."

"Just some coaxing." He tugged his thin lips and said in a low tone.

The tip of his nose was closer, and his breath was blowing on the transparent hairs on his skin. The breath between the two of them was a little warm because of his deliberate ambiguity.

This face, this person, looked like a crawling night elf in the dim light of the garage. Jiang Ye was about to lose his mind in confusion.

"Coax you." Jiang Ye had a sporadic smile in his eyes.

Chi Yanchuan moved forward with warning, reached out and clasped the back of his head directly. When their lips touched each other, he vaguely heard his greedy words: "Not enough."

It seems that every minute and second of separation is torture for Chi Yanchuan.

He could no longer live without Jiang Ye. The feeling of weightlessness when he was pulled by the King of Hell several times outside the gate of hell almost made him go crazy.

He was afraid that if he blinked, Jiang Ye would turn back into the cold-blooded person who wanted to die and didn't care about his feelings.

Chi Yanchuan knew that he would be tortured by this feeling of worrying about gains and losses his whole life. Even so, if he could really stay with Jiang Ye for the rest of his life, he would be happy to do so.