63

Even though he had someone like Sun Fei beside him who could make suggestions, Li Ransheng still couldn't figure out the stakes involved.

The black luxury car drove out from the underground garage. Some important figures came to the hospital today. There were other plainclothes spies around, and even the media squatting downstairs were missing.

Li Ransheng thought deeply about the land that only belonged to him. If he went home without this land, he might really have his legs broken by his father.

It's really sad that so much money has been wasted.

Fei glanced at his disappointed expression from the corner of his eye, and pinched his face while waiting for a red light: "Why are you so melancholy?"

"Then I didn't understand what you just said."

"You'll understand after Chi Yanchuan is discharged from the hospital." He chuckled, stepped on the accelerator to the lowest point, and the vehicle flew out like an arrow on the string.

The wasteland sold to the Li family at a low price has become extremely valuable due to the surrounding economy. The skyrocketing price has great potential for sustainable development. Being close to the seaside can also affect the tourism industry.

The signature of Party A is Chi Yanchuan.

No one could start this project without Chi Yanchuan's nod. From the beginning, it was left to his own back-up. With tens of billions of net profits in front of them, the directors would never let it go easily. In the end, they still had to pay for it. Please ask Chi Yanchuan to go back in the sedan chair.

During this period, if Chi Yansheng wanted to secure his position as CEO, he had to please those greedy old people. Among them, he turned a blind eye to the gray industry and personally made up for the losses, ostensibly making Huansheng bigger. Strong, the inside has already been mixed with stinky fish, rotten shrimps.

Manipulation in the ledgers is a major event that every group cannot avoid.

This is more and more like collective bedwetting of babies. As they age and age, they will naturally take the wrong approach. Yan Qing is his secretary. As long as the evidence and obvious profits are in front of you, you will know who to choose at a glance.

Sun Fei saw this matter thoroughly and ordered Li Ransheng not to mention it again in the future.

It is natural to use this land when it is useful.

——

After the two people left, the ward was quiet.

"Didn't you say you want to sleep?" Jiang Ye pressed the fingertips that were playing with his eyelashes and opened his eyes to look at him with warning: "Get up if you're not sleepy."

"I'm sleepy, I'm really sleepy..." Chi Yanchuan got very close.

Both people can almost hear the frequency of each other's breathing.

"Brother Jiang, you know, I always lose sleep when I look at you. I'm afraid that I won't be able to see you when I close my eyes. In fact, I've been thinking about it for a long time..."

It started again.

Before he could finish what he said, Jiang Ye got up from the bed, put on his shoes, grabbed his coat and walked out: "You lie down first, and I'll ask the doctor to prescribe a sleeping pill for you."

He recited just a few words every day, and Jiang Ye felt that his ears were about to get calloused, and he could already memorize these affectionate lines.