31

Time can be seen and touched. The corridor of the hospital is always the heaviest timer, and every minute and second is as slow as a knife.

Chang Yuli, as Jiang Ye's prenatal check-up doctor, performed the operation to remove the fetus. He has been in a blur and on the verge of coma, gasping for breath, since the fetus stopped last night.

Even Bai Xi said that he had never seen such a miserable situation. The child was already a month old and needed surgery, along with the operation to remove the glands.

After the gland is removed, the operation can be continued if there is no major bleeding for 12 hours.

This was not what Chi Yanchuan wanted. When he looked at Jiang Ye lying in the hospital bed with half of his face covered by the ventilator, he couldn't think of anything and went blank.

The last thing that slowly emerged was that he came back drunk one night and saw the man with a big belly squatting at the door waiting for him to come back. He let him lie on his lap, stroking his cheek, and woke up the next morning and asked him Do you want to add a soft-boiled egg to the noodles?

While waiting for the operation, Chi Yanchuan went downstairs for the first time to face his once naive imaginary enemy-Jiang Zheng.

He should have met a long time ago, but in his arrogant subconscious mind, he felt that they were not worthy.

The Jiang Zheng he thought was almost the opposite of reality. He was an Alpha who was almost as tall as him. He had light brown naturally curly hair. The white gauze on his eyes had been replaced with new ones. The doctor said he would be able to see in another week. .

Jiang Ye is nothing like Jiang Zheng. This Alpha is a greenhouse flower that Jiang Ye has worked hard to protect for more than ten years. He cannot connect with the man who looks vicissitudes of life and ordinary. According to the doctor, he can only live in poverty year after year. In a windowless ward, when you don't wear a hearing aid, you can't see or hear, it's a complete void.

The blue light of the hearing aid flashed, and the sick man was only alert when he heard his footsteps. Jiang Zheng still held a ball of wool in his hand, blindly knitting a small bellyband, pink.

Chi Yanchuan stood in front of the hospital bed and stretched out his hand to him and waved it in front of his eyes. Jiang Zheng smiled and pulled him to sit on the edge of the bed.

Jiang Zheng seemed to have been waiting for him here for a long time.

[I know you, my brother smells like you]

Many of his signs in sign language were too fast for Chi Yanchuan to understand, so he took his hand and slowly wrote "My name is Jiang Zheng" in the palm of his hand;

The door to the ward was closed, and he looked around at the square white walls inside, wondering what kind of people could stay here year after year.

Silent, lightless and at the same time endless and endless.

Jiang Zheng showed him the little bellyband he had knitted, which was his blessing.

Chi Yanchuan waited for him to write a sentence. He didn't know the past of the two brothers. Jiang Ye had kept silent for ten years, but Jiang Zheng was willing.

He said that he was the one who brought his brother down, so he thanked Chi Yanchuan for treating him.

Just because Jiang Zheng doesn't say something doesn't mean that he really doesn't know.

For ten years, Jiang Ye had kept him anonymous and wanted to disappear into the crowd. At first, he couldn't find a job outside and only had a dozen yuan a day. He bought a box lunch and came back hungry to watch Jiang Zheng eat.