38

Chi Yanchuan suddenly hated hospitals.

While waiting in this endless corridor, it was like a knife-cut, disinfectant and pale white.

Jiang Ye's tears were pressed against his ear, almost as he begged himself, "Let me go..."

Real separations are all premeditated.

Jiang Ye asked him to return the gift in the drawer of his old house, but it was just the end that was destined on the wedding day.

divorce agreement.

It has been so long that Chi Yanchuan himself has forgotten that their physical marriage will be annulled within one year, and Jiang Ye has already signed his name on the divorce agreement.

There was a small notebook hidden underneath. Jiang Ye's handwriting was not very good, but barely neat. He carefully recorded the date of his wedding, his love for food, and every money he had ever asked for.

It's not really a diary, but more like a book of confessions.

[7.6: He doesn’t like soft-boiled eggs and drinks honey and water after wine. 】

【7.14: Talk less and things will be fine in the future. 】

[8.6: The child is so small. The doctor said he is only as big as an orange now. I hope he can let go of it in the future. 】

The records inside were very scattered. He skimmed through them page by page, with a few black and white B-ultrasound photos in between. When he looked through them for the last time, they were still fine.

Jiang Ye wrote: Happy birthday Yan Chuan, I hope you ate longevity noodles today.

It's a pity that Chi Yanchuan has never eaten longevity noodles once since he was a child.

He doesn't come home often. Naturally, I celebrated my birthday with friends, but I didn’t know that someone in the old house had made a bowl of noodles early, hoping that he would live long and be healthy.

The happiness within reach was destroyed by my own hands.

There is no way to avoid a disaster, sooner or later.

Clumsy sweater hooking tutorial, recipes he doesn’t like and picky tastes,

Jiang Ye is not just Jiang Ye, he always regards others as much more important than himself.

Who wouldn't care about that child growing up in his belly, blending with his bones and blood?

His eyes were empty and numb, and he was looking forward to death.

He had watched Jiang Zheng with his own eyes back then, and now he was watching him with his own eyes.

Reincarnation in this world is really terrible, and retribution is not pleasant.

Jiang Ye's thirty years were really hard.

Now that Jiang Zheng left him, he realized that this was a unique emotion between them.

In the ward, the gray scarf has been knitted with dense stitches. He watched Jiang Ye complete the last stitch yesterday.

He said he wanted Yanchuan to have a warm winter.

It was only when he took the divorce agreement that he realized how wrong he was. Jiang Zheng was the starting line of his life, supporting him in running. His daughter was the end point. He felt that he had reached the end point and wanted to receive the blessing of his life. award.

This poor man only has two most important people in his life.

That's all he has.

And because Chi Yanchuan is gone.