67

The silent air is like a dead lake. No matter who speaks first, it can cause deep and far-reaching waves.

Chi Yanchuan opened his mouth, but the words choked in his throat, explaining...

What's his explanation?

"Brother Jiang..." He stretched out his hand and grabbed Jiang Ye's sleeve: "I'm not going to lie to you. That piece of land was just a coincidence. It was just plan B. At least as long as I have this asset in my hand, Chi Yansheng doesn't dare to speak. I I didn’t mean to hide it from you, I don’t know how to say it…”

This should be the land Li Ransheng was talking about in the ward a few days ago.

He is truly outstanding as a businessman. He has protected his money and power quietly, and he can even treat his disgusted younger brother as a toy. Now he is being investigated thoroughly for taking the blame for him.

He is just a poor, sincere Alpha who wants to return to his family.

"Have you... told me the truth?" Jiang Ye thought for a while, then raised his head and looked at him intently.

At that moment, he really wanted to be angry, wanted to be angry, and after two seconds of emotions rolling through his mind, he felt relieved and felt that there was nothing to be angry about.

Who doesn’t love money.

Thinking that Chi Yanchuan was willing to give up everything for himself, his years of persistence collapsed and he wanted to sincerely try to form a group called family with him, but in the end it seemed like nothing.

"Brother Jiang," Chi Yanchuan swallowed nervously: "I'm not as miserable as you think."

“我是学历不高,不懂你们商场上的事,所以你做什么都可以不用考虑我的感受, 说想要和我在一起, 为了我才放弃了寰盛集团,说实话压力很大, 我甚至有一种感觉是…是我欠你的。”

Jiang Ye had tried hard to keep himself calm, but his fists were clenched tightly. No matter how hard he squeezed, his fingertips turned white, and his heart was still trembling.

"I have no way to stop what you want to do, I just don't like others to lie to me."

At this moment, in this situation, he felt like a silly boy who was unwilling to accept being dumped. He stubbornly wanted to ask for a reason. Maybe Chi Yanchuan also had another unspeakable secret, but he knew it well.

The relationship between the two people that had just eased fell apart like this.

"Chi Yanchuan, I am not qualified to ask you to pay for me." Jiang Ye squatted down and picked up the apple just now, lowered his eyes: "You should rest first."

"Brother Jiang, don't go." He suddenly didn't ask whether such a plain look was a heavy blow, like a buzzing sound, and his ears were buzzing.

"I can tell you the reason. It's just a small investment. I want to leave a way. I don't want to wait for you to be in danger in the future. I won't be able to protect you. I want to do my best to give you the best. I promise, except for this matter, I really Nothing to hide, really!”

Feeling suffocated in his heart, Jiang Ye looked away and wanted to break away the hand that held him tightly: "Let go."

"I won't let go." Chi Yanchuan said with a bit of sad grievance, "If I let go, you will leave."

Jiang Ye didn't have that much patience: "I say it again, let go!"

Hearing this, Chi Yanchuan was startled. The strength in his hand seemed to be reduced, but he did not really let go.