3

Pond River.

His mother was a famous dance artist and came from a well-known family. A few years after her marriage to Mr. Chi, her father kept many lovers outside and there were many scandals. This woman became the laughing stock of many people in the circle for no reason, and she suffered a mental breakdown due to physical and mental exhaustion.

When he finally died in the hospital, Mr. Chi came to identify the body without blinking, without even a drop of tears, and turned around and threw himself into the arms of other women.

Chi Yanchuan's mother died young, so he and his father have been at odds for a long time. But no matter how many illegitimate children Mr. Chi has outside, there is only one heir like this.

Father and son are not getting along, and he has always been rebellious and hostile to his father.

Now he is the legitimate heir of the Chi family, and Mr. Chi is dissatisfied with his frequent appearances in front of the cameras in the entertainment industry.

Mr. Chi's body cannot support the integrated group at all. The shareholders are ready to take action, and those illegitimate children are no exception.

The power of the Chi family is huge, and if he wants to inherit it, he cannot give any chance to the illegitimate children outside. Everyone's eyes are fixed on the official heir, waiting to catch him for his mistakes.

Until one day three months ago, Chi Yanchuan was deliberately induced to be susceptible in the boxing gym and drank water with added ingredients. In a panic, he couldn't find anyone to solve the problem, so Jiang Ye entered the room.

The next day, the media reported that Chi Yanchuan had a one-night affair, had a chaotic private life, was entangled with a captive boxer, etc., and even started to pick on his mother. The incident intensified.

The purpose of public opinion was achieved, and Chi Yanchuan simply withdrew from the circle in order to calm the public opinion.

A month later, Jiang Ye, an already well-known boxer, appeared in the reproductive department. The news that he was pregnant leaked out, and Mr. Chi was furious.

Jiang Ye is in debt and has a younger brother with a gland problem. He needs huge medical expenses and a dedicated team. If he doesn't continue to make money, it won't be enough. He can't stand on stage if he's pregnant. But to abort him, he must have family members or Alpha. signature.

When this matter leaked out, many media made a big fuss, starting from Chi Yanchuan's character and saying that the heir to the Chi family had bad behavior.

Mr. Chi was furious when he found out about this. If he couldn't solve the matter, he would let other illegitimate sons take over the group.

In order to stop the rumors from spreading, Chi Yanchuan announced that he and Jiang Ye had been in love for a long time, and now it was just a normal process of getting married and having children, and there was no chaos in their private lives.

In fact, it was an agreement to get married, and find a reason for Jiang Ye to completely disappear from the public eye.

He disappeared, like a used and abandoned child.

But Jiang Ye remembered that on the night when the two of them had their first time, it was Chi Yanchuan who saw his face clearly, pulled him into the room, and said to him: "Brother Jiang, help me, I will be responsible."

Even if it was nonsense during the susceptible period, he took it seriously.

now……

The hospital called during the day. His brother's medicine was about to run out. Without Chi Yanchuan's approval slip, there would be no medicine.