4

After a while, Secretary Yan came back again.

Come and get the documents you didn't take away just now. Chi Yanchuan was too lazy to hold today's online meeting at home.

"Secretary Yan, wait a minute." He stopped the person, stood up and packed up the half-cooked sobering soup in the kitchen: "Let him drink this, to sober up."

Yan Qing stood at the door, looked at him in surprise, and then nodded: "Okay."

"Remember to have breakfast." He said calmly, with a hint of melancholy and helplessness in his expression.

"Okay." Yan Qing thanked him and left politely.

He didn't stay with Chi Yanchuan for long. After all, he had just taken over the company, but he was once the secretary of a vice president. Those people's lovers would always have one or two arrogant and humble lovers.

Jiang Ye's appearance and net worth can be said to be a drop of water in the ocean that no one would care about. He is exceptionally calm and gentle, which is quite different from his appearance. He is somewhat different from the rumored man who worked hard to marry into the Chi family... Little difference.

He got into the car with the folder and water glass and handed them over silently.

Chi Yanchuan closed his eyes and said nothing. He looked at the "sugar-free" label on the cup and turned away impatiently.

He took out a cigarette from his pocket and looked through the slowly rising car window and the first-floor window of the old house. He saw the man's lonely back sitting in the living room, and he didn't continue eating there.

He hates Jiang Ye and doesn't know why.

Probably the difference between the breathtaking feeling when I first saw him in the ring and the money-grubbing look that night was so big that it made people feel hypocritical.

As long as I think that everything he does is for money, I feel a sense of resistance no matter what.

"Mr. Chi, this is a message from the hospital. Is Mr. Jiang's brother's medicine still available?"

"Yeah." Chi Yanchuan leaned behind the car seat with half-drowsed eyes.

This was also one of the conditions for Jiang Ye's original marriage to his younger brother, Jiang Zheng.

Chi Yanchuan had never seen this person before. He didn't have time and didn't want to see him, but he had heard about it.

Jiang Zheng suffers from acquired glandular dysregulation disorder, which breaks out in adulthood. This disease causes pheromones to occupy the brain. Without effective drug treatment, he will be in a state of mental control at the time of onset. In short, he is a madman. If things go on like this without medicine, the person's lifespan will be shortened suddenly, he will not live long, and he will become a real madman and will not recognize his relatives.

There are many acquired factors for this disease, and its cure is extremely difficult and expensive. The poor who cannot afford the cure are left to die, and those who can afford the cure are left to go bankrupt. The only authoritative hospital in the country is the Chi family's.

Jiang Ye......

This name and his appearance just now lingered in his mind, and he was obsessed with it.

——

The weather in autumn will be particularly hot at noon. Jiang Ye walked around in the supermarket, swiped Chi Yanchuan's card, bought large and small packages and moved to the hospital.