81

B-ultrasound examination room.

"Have you really decided?" Chang Yuli stared at the computer screen and asked still unconvincingly.

Jiang Ye lay on his bed and raised his head slightly, trying to capture the figure of the little dumpling on the computer. He smiled slightly and said, "It's decided."

"I already understand the risks and so on so I won't go into details."

"I want to compete on stage." Jiang Ye made his request.

"There are a lot of instabilities involved, such as the development of the embryo and your performance in the ring. To be honest, it is not easy for you to protect your pregnancy. If you start taking powerful abortion injections, It must be too much for your newly restored body functions, have you considered the risk of death?"

Jiang Ye nodded: "Well, Yan Chuan has agreed."

"It's really amazing." He sighed and couldn't help but continue: "Think about it, Mr. Chi values ​​you more than anything else now."

"Look, it's so small that it's hard to capture images."

The black dots that vaguely appeared on the screen were as small as mung beans and slowly grew in his body. For some reason, when Jiang Zizi saw this scene, he felt a sense of astringency, as if after all the hardships, there would always be a little sweetness, even though he knew it The road ahead was still bumpy, but he still didn't care.

"Pregnancy injections and pheromone injections are essential during your training. Pregnancy tests should also be done from once a month to once a week." He pushed up his glasses and turned to Jiang Ye seriously.

Chang Yuli's eyes could not be clearly seen through the light refracted by the lenses, but there seemed to be deep helplessness hidden in his tone: "From a doctor's point of view, I would not advise you to go on stage, and it is not possible for you to preserve the pregnancy. Both options are very likely to prevent you from surviving, but now that you have made your decision, all I can say is, I wish you good luck."

"If I can step down and be lucky enough to give birth to this child, you don't have to follow me during the full moon." He smiled.

"Brother Jiang has a good sense of humor now, is that okay?"

He shook his head helplessly: "Love can really change a person."

I still remember that when the two of them met for the first time, Chang Yuli gave him a pregnancy test. At that time, Jiang Ye was humble and silent. He had to think about it for a long time even if he said a word, and he did not dare to care about the child in his belly. There was half an expectation.

Time passed, and Jiang Ye could actually lie here and smile and talk to him, and there was a light of expectation for the future in his eyes.

This kid really gave him a new lease of life.

Jiang Ye is not ready to give up either. He has no way to participate in the next FA, only this time.

His body is just an ordinary person without glands. If Beta is pregnant, he will not need extra pheromones to relieve the pain during pregnancy.

Jiang Ye needed it. He needed to take high-concentration pheromones and antibiotics to maintain a balance in his body's health.

You can’t let go of your daily training either. If you want to be foolproof, you have to endure it.

The FA event lasts for nearly three months, which is also when the fetus is most unstable.

No one knows what Jiang Ye's future will be.