77

There are divergent opinions on the Internet, and the forums have never stopped.

The unprecedentedly high prize pool of the triennial FA tournament has attracted many famous foreign boxers. Several extremely popular players have already arrived in Z City, and videos of pre-match training have also been leaked.

The most important thing is betting. The preliminary round will eliminate most of the people who don't have the strength to join in the fun. The semi-finals and finals are the real hot spots.

With the overwhelming support of ardent fans, there are very few people under Jiang Ye's name, and even very few people are betting on it.

The video of him breaking off last year spread very quickly on the Internet. His whole body was sprayed with nothing, and the comments made by netizens were extremely unpleasant.

No one will pay attention to the reason why he broke off. If it is wrong, it is wrong, Jiang Ye admits.

But if you want to use these rumors to withdraw him from the competition, he refuses to admit it.

Time was tight, and the scheduled physical examinations were postponed until after the preliminary round.

After being divided into groups in the preliminary round, the order of appearance will be selected electronically at random, and the first and second rounds will be selected based on points.

The game using points is more enjoyable to watch, and it is the only way to make up for the lack of difference by relying on points.

Fortunately for Jiang Ye, the number that was randomly assigned to him was six days in the future, which meant that he could take longer to prepare.

Huansheng Group has been on two hot searches recently because Chi Yanchuan replaced a group of old shareholders, which caused Mr. Chi's dissatisfaction. Chi Yanchuan even went abroad for a trip. It seemed that the problem was particularly serious.

Although he said it was just Mr. Chi showing his temper, Jiang Ye still didn't believe it.

Jiang Ye considers himself an ordinary person. There was a lot of criticism on the Internet because he re-entered FA. He had a record of cheating in the competition, married into a wealthy family on the back of his belly, and even went through customs because of his own efforts. Everything was re-examined. Revealing it will only add to his vicious reputation.

No one cares that he broke his hands to protect his belly, and no one knows how unexpected the child was, how painful it was to lose the child, and how scarred his heart was when he knelt down to Chi Yanchuan at the beach and begged for mercy.

He was deaf to what was going on outside the window.

Counting today, Chi Yanchuan has been on a business trip for two days.

Jiang Ye has been exposed to the ring since he was a child. The accumulation of more than ten years of experience makes it not as difficult for him to start over as he imagined.

Even her figure has improved a lot thanks to Mrs. Liu's diet. It can be seen to the naked eye that her muscles have become stronger.

Spectators outside the city center stadium were eager to buy tickets and wait to enter. The announcer on the big screen was talking about the competition.

The atmosphere inside and outside the entire stadium was heated up. The dark stadium was huge, and the tiers of high-rise auditoriums were illuminated by occasional flashes of white lights.

Several spotlights were pointed at the empty octagonal cage. The entry tracks on both sides had been cleared by the staff, and the game started in half an hour.