83

Originally, I wanted to stay in the old house for peace of mind, so that it would be convenient for the two of us to return to a house in the city.

As soon as the car stopped in the underground garage, Chi Yanchuan let out a long sigh of relief.

Jiang Ye found that his hands were actually a little cold.

It is not what anyone wants to rebel against his father. In fact, Chi Yanchuan also hopes in his heart that his father will recognize him one day. Otherwise, how could he have been top-notch for so many years just to satisfy his wish for an excellent son? .

But today, Chi Yanchuan has no regrets.

The two people got out of the car, and in the quiet and cold underground garage, the Bugatti opposite flashed its headlights twice, and a tall figure stepped out.

Chi Yansheng seemed to have lost his usual arrogance, and even respectfully called Chi Yanchuan "brother" when he walked towards them.

"Why didn't you notify me when father came back?" Chi Yanchuan asked reproachfully.

"The company is too busy with projects. I only received the message an hour ago. Maybe you didn't pay attention when I sent it to your mobile phone." Chi Yansheng said.

"This is the integration of all assets. Just confirm and sign." He handed over a stack of thick brown paper bags.

"I know." After Chi Yanchuan took it, he said calmly: "Group, please pay more attention. I don't want the last account to happen again. Do you understand?"

"Understood." Chi Yansheng nodded, seemingly absent-mindedly.

Jiang Ye was puzzled. The two brothers had always been incompatible with each other, so why did they seem to be polite to each other today, without any false affection.

"By the way, I heard that Mr. Jiang is happy, congratulations." He twitched the corners of his lips, and the mist in his eyes seemed to disappear in an instant, and turned into that bottomless look again.

If Chi Yanchuan is the Venus that attracts everyone's attention, then Chi Yansheng's diamond hidden in the dark night is elusive. This particularly contrasting face exudes a gloomy atmosphere, which makes people scared.

"Thank you." Jiang Ye nodded.

He said softly: "The congratulatory gift will be given someday."

"As long as you live in harmony with Yan Chuan in the future, I don't want to see you fighting again."

Chi Yansheng narrowed his eyes: "Don't you know, Mr. Jiang? I was invited back to the company by my eldest brother personally." He smiled slightly: "Isn't it difficult to deal with my father?"

Chi Yanchuan untied the document and walked toward the elevator: "It's none of your business, you can go back."

Jiang Ye was carried away with some confusion and turned back at the elevator.

Chi Yansheng still stood there and looked in their direction, his eyes full of envy.

"How many things are you hiding from me?" Jiang Ye couldn't help but ask as soon as he got on the elevator.

Leaving the company and contradicting his biological father.

"I never hid it, I was just too lazy to say it." Chi Yanchuan said nonchalantly.

From the moment he knew Jiang Ye was pregnant, he knew that one person had to compromise between the two, and that person could only be himself.

Instead of choosing between your job and your lover, it is better to treat one person wholeheartedly.