39

Jiang Ye needs to take medicines and injections on time every day, and has regular psychological counseling in the afternoon. Chi Yanhuan will chat with him, and will initially hand him some forms to fill out.

In fact, the questions on this kind of form are very useless to him. Jiang Ye does not know how to seek truth from facts. The man who has always been honest began to learn to lie.

The questions on the test form were answered in a mess, and his body was still exhausted after he woke up.

With such a large amount of blood loss, even a timely blood transfusion can only be used to save lives.

After Jiang Ye woke up, he looked at the stitched scar on his wrist and was stunned for a few seconds. He also tried to pull it open again.

But he soon discovered the fact that as long as Chi Yanchuan refused, he could not decide his life.

So he gradually accepted it, stopped making trouble, kept silent, and stared out the window in a daze during the day. His eyes when he looked at Chi Yanchuan were full of fear and rejection.

Jiang Ye found it strange that Chi Yanchuan, who was once so busy that he almost never went home, now stayed in the hospital all day, with a nurse accompanying him during the day. He stayed outside until night before coming in to see him.

She would stay by the hospital bed and watch when the sling bottle should be changed, and accompany him to sleep. At night, she would read to him a storybook that he refused to let go of.

Chi Yanhuan even found it difficult.

"Jiang Ye's situation can only be played in the long term. I'm not sure whether we can catch big fish, but what I'm sure of is that if you continue like this, you will be finished first."

Dr. Chi's office was closed, and the pointer on the wall had already reached eleven o'clock.

Secretary Yan pressed the tip of his nose uncomfortably. Even if he couldn't smell the pheromones, he could clearly feel the pressure in the air.

Chi Yanchuan, who was sitting on the chair, exposed the back of his neck, and cold sweat could not be restrained from dripping from his forehead down the tip of his nose.

Alpha's whole body was filled with oppression, and a powerful inhibitor was injected into his glands.

Chi Yanhuan frowned as the instrument on the table to detect the pheromone concentration was about to explode: "Such an inhibitor can help you survive for another week at most."

Chi Yanchuan's susceptible period has always been unstoppable and turbulent, and forced oppression will only make the rebound stronger.

It is almost the same as the fever period of an omega. The more restrained it is, the more crazy it becomes.

Chi Yanchuan's chest rose and fell, and he only tightened his fists. He muttered a muffled "hmm" and waited quietly for the inhibitor to take effect and soothe the heat in his body.

Without the comfort of omega, Alpha in the susceptible period is a dangerous, flammable and explosive lion at any time.

"If you don't mark and rely solely on drugs, unless you are trapped in the same place like Jiang Zheng, something will happen sooner or later." Chi Yanhuan warned him.

Yan Qing spread the document in front of him: "These are some volunteer omegas. If you need them, you can always..."

Chi Yanchuan replied hoarsely: "No need."

His brows twitched, and he leaned his head against the wall. The heat coming from the glands almost burned his whole body. His skin was obviously slightly cool, but there was a pain like being buried in a sea of ​​fire. The muscles under the skin were also breaking during the injection. .