44

There is no telling how long he has been staying in the isolation room.

It's almost impossible for an alpha in the susceptible period to control his sexual desire. No one knows better than Jiang Ye how serious Chi Yanchuan's susceptible period is.

Each of his susceptible periods is almost menacing, capable of burning through a person's limbs and bones.

隔着病号服,他都能够感觉到池颜川身上的热烈是多么的难捱, 烫的吓人。

Jiang Ye didn't wait to speak. He had already retreated and was forced into a corner. His lips, which were a little cold compared to his body temperature, came closer and kissed him randomly: "Jiang Ye...Jiang Ye."

The alpha's Adam's apple rolled and was as sharp as a knife. He carefully held Jiang Ye's cheek, and his tall figure could actually fill up this corner.

Surrounded by the rabbit's hole like an eagle, he struggled to swallow his remaining sanity. His scarlet eyes were blurred with consciousness. He held back tears and asked in a hoarse voice, "Did you have a nightmare? I..."

He asked in despair, "Does my appearance scare you?"

Chi Yanchuan's voice was very low, and he gently retracted his hanging arms, trying his best to restrain his desire to hug the person in front of him.

Jiang Ye looked at him silently. When he saw the love and sadness that could not be concealed between his eyebrows, his eyes were inexplicably sour, and the emotions that gradually gathered were like a flood suppressing them.

With such humble eyes and rapid breathing, aren't they the same old self?

"Why are you here...don't touch me." The resistance to this man in his heart was like a conditioned reflex.

"I won't touch it." Chi Yanchuan bit his lip, lowered his head, and carefully stretched out his hand to hook Jiang Ye's little finger: "Can you hold it a little bit?"

His tone was wrong, and the warmth from his fingertips was so hot.

There is no reason for the alpha in the susceptible period, and all his behaviors are in contrast to what he would normally do.

The next second, Chi Yanchuan pressed against him, fearing that the person would run away. He wiped away the tears on his face with his other hand as if he was aggrieved, but there were more and more tears, and in the end, his shoulders were shaking uncontrollably. .

"Brother Jiang, I'm sorry... I didn't dare to see you. I was wrong. I know it's unforgivable. Seeing you hurt, seeing you uncomfortable. Brother Jiang, I have never liked someone since I was a child. I don't know what to do." Only by doing can you keep me. I have remembered your back for ten years. Maybe this is ridiculous, but it is everything I have, not your back, just because it is you."

Chi Yanchuan turned his nose downward, trying to find the grape smell that he had imagined in his dreams, but unfortunately there was nothing.

Jiang Ye's ears were repeatedly haunted by his apology, and he cried as if he was sad.

He showed it to Jiang Ye with the scarf he tried to learn to knit. He cried and sobbed: "You don't want me anymore, right... I'm afraid you still want to hurt yourself. I don't know how to keep you. I can I’m just a bit slow in learning, can you give me some time?”

"Yan Chuan." Jiang Ye sighed: "You can find volunteers."

He didn't know how to explain it, nor how to face it.

"Woo..." Chi Yanchuan shook his head: "I don't want it, I don't want it."

"No one wants it."

The man's eyes were a little dazed, and he looked with tears in his eyes: "I'm sorry, can I apologize? I don't dare to think about what I will do if you leave me? What is it like to live without you? Every time I see you because of the child, When I feel sad and there is nothing I can do, I just hate myself for being useless.”