How You Met|JJ

You were staying in LA for a few weeks, just hanging out with friends because your parents decided to go on vacation without you. You were old enough to live by yourself but found that insanely boring, instead you dived into your saving account and took the trip out there.

Now, your family were fairly well off, you had a large house, fancy cars and flashy clothes to make anyone jealous. You didn't exactly like showing off but your wealth wasn't exactly hidden.

Yourself and your best friend, Sam, were walking around LA aimlessly, bored out of your minds in his apartment and trying to find some sort of adventure on the streets, because this was LA, you figured something cool might happen, the fact it was celebrity central was a bit of a give away in that area.

It has been a while before Sam had found something that peaked his interest.

"A race track?" You asked, completely unconvinced that this is what Sam, the man who cried at Titanic, wanted to do.

"Yes! Look!" He grabbed your arm and lead you to a flashy looking car, your father owned many and you drove most of them but you couldn't for the life of you figure out what they were.

"Since when have you been into cars?" You enquirer, folding your arms across your chest, not completely convinced he was genuinely excited to be stood in front of, what you learnt was, a Lamborghini.

"Since always!" He practically yelled, only making you believe him less. There was a twinkle in his eye and a smile playing on his lips that had 'lie' written all over it. You raised your eyebrows to coax him into the truth before he sighed. "Since the hot girl started working here" he muttered shyly.

You had the clasp a hand over for mouth, he was here because some girl behind the counter in a short skirt and fake eyelashes was working here. You knew he didn't like this sort of thing, you also knew he was the type of guy to change interests at the drop of a hat for any girl.

"It's not funny" he glared as his cheeks became a pretty impressive red. You were having to hold for stomach from keeping your laughter in, it was a small lobby and some of the workers were looking at you strangely. You started to calm down by taking a few deep breaths.

"Whipped" you mumbled, he elbowed you gently in the ribs as she looked up from the desk and smiled at him.

"Back again?" She chirped, bouncing on the balls of her feet behind the counter. From this action, it was clear why he liked her, bubbly and excitable. Not to mention the huge balloons bouncing on her chest, exactly Sams type.

As he went over to probably chat her up, you decided to look at the cars, not interested in his chat up lines and more interested in a fluorescent green car in the front. It was definitely eye catching and could tell it went really fast.

You hadn't noticed but you were stood fairly near the door, how you didn't spot this car on the way in was beyond you. Suddenly your attention turned to the entrance as four loud boys came bursting in, two holding cameras and two walking in as if they owned the place, judging by their age, you guessed they didn't.

"Are you scared Caspar?" One of the boys holding the camera asked, pointing it at one of the boys, he was fairly tall with blonde hair and the way he walked in suggested he was fairly nervous. It caught your interest as to what these boys were doing.

"What me? No" he said as nervous laughter escaped his lips, a small giggle escaped yours as he walked up to the camera and started whispering "help me" into it. You could tell from his accent that he was South African, however, the boy holding the camera sounded Scottish.

"What about you JJ?" He asked the other guy who wasn't holding a camera, he was a little shorter than everyone else but seemed to be the dominant one in the group. He eyed the camera cockily before looking at the boy called Caspar and laughed.