New

So I realise I'm really really bad at consistency. BUT. This time I have valid reason.

Over the past month or so, I've been busy moving into my own flat! It's terrifying and I'll admit I was nowhere near as ready for it as I had originally thought but working my way through it!

I haven't had the chance to update let alone even look at the app because I've been doing nothing but packing. I'm now in my flat and it's wonderful, I'm a very happy bunny at the moment.

However.

Due to the stress of the move and having to tackle my anxiety head on and alone for all of this, I have put myself into a "traumatic distress" state. I had one night where I had spent around 4-5 hours on the phone to my boyfriend literally crying and shaking and not making full/normal sentences, it felt like my whole brain had switched off and it was loud and quiet at the same time, like all of the little wires in my brain had somehow snapped in half and I couldn't think right. I don't remember much of the conversation nor do I remember ending the phone call and putting my phone on charge. But apparently I was constantly saying something then trailing off at the end and never finishing what I was saying, I was forgetting everything and I was so confused I could barely even listen to what he was saying.

I've had a break and been to stay with him since then, in which time I've managed to just about collect myself but I still feel like an emotional train wreck.

This being said, it appears to have impacted my writing abilities and I can't seem to make anything flow nicely and I can't keep the story in my head and I forget everything I had written. So please bear with me, I'm trying really hard and I'm slowly getting there. I'm sorry for everyone who has been keen to read the next part to Sorry Boss. I'll get it out as soon as I can but I'm not going to make any promises that it will be really soon. Expect something to happen before December but as of right now, I need a long and slow break. Thank you, I love you all.

-Ashii 😋