Game On|Vikk

"Hey guys, what's up, my name is (Y/YT/N) and today, I'm playing some Minecraft, but... I'm not alone" you smirked into the facecam before an over enthusiastic 'hello!!!' Rang through your headset, putting you into a fit of giggles.

"So incase you couldn't tell by the greeting, I'm joined by the one, the only, Swagstar123" you both laughed as you referred to his vlog where he had named himself Swagstar.

Vikk did his intro for the 5th time as you kept on messing it up for him and laughing, he started following you around the map and trying to hit you before getting back on track.

"So then (Y/MC/N) what are we doing today?" You had been playing on an adventure map for the past week since your QandA and how well it was received, all the sidemen had tweeted you since but no other sideman had contacted you like Vikk had and arranged a Skype video.

You had really grown to like Vikk, he was such a genuinely nice person, he was sweet, kind, funny, caring and, if you're being completely honest, really cute. He was shy but he wasn't afraid to be assertive when he needed to be and when it came to making videos, he reached out first which made you happy because you didn't wanna seem too eager.

A small crush had developed over the course of the 4 Skype/Minecraft videos you had made together and it was starting to show, constant giggling and messing with him, blushing when he said your name. Your viewers were picking up on it too, part of you hoped they were saying it simply because they were fans that shipped every YouTuber they saw together, but there was the odd comment that said;

Look at (Y/N)'s face when Vikk said he liked her laugh.

Pause at 4:16 and look at how red (Y/N)'s cheeks are!!!

Vikk blushed so hard when he complimented (Y/N), so cuuuuuuute!!!

You felt better to see that people were noticing Vikk blushing too, it made he comments on possible crushes better. You hoped the were the same for Vikk too.

"I think we're done here, just put a lever there aaaand... Yay!" Vikk clapped his hands in excitement as your redstone complicated mess was finally working, half an hour later.

"It works!" You squealed, the rollercoaster you had to fix for your adventure map started working again. You turned to Vikk and punched him in the face with your virtual hand and he squealed.

"Ow! I'm not sure I wanna meet up now!" He yelled as you gasped "just kidding! It's also a good transition to mention; myself, the sidemen, the pack and (Y/N) will all be at E3 next week, the sidemen will be doing a talk on stage and (Y/N) I think is doing some gaming competitions on stage with Lachlan and I think LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans so if you wanna come check those out, links and stuff are in the description" he said as professionally as he could as you drew rude things in creative mode.

"Yeah and we're both going to be doing meet ups, probably separate though, I think my meet up is on the left half of the building and yours is all the way on the right and they're literally right after each other so you're on a have to run to see us both" you giggled

"If you want us to sign stuff you can buy our merch from the store links in the description, there is a sale on my store so if you couldn't afford one to bring to the meet ups for us to sign, you can now because they are super cheap. We look forward to meeting you all, hope you all have an awesome day, see ya!" You put your hand over the camera and started humming your outro tune making Vikk laugh.

"You're so professional about your merch plugs even when you're drawing dicks with wool" Vikk laughed as he started to pack away his equipment for the night.

"Thanks" you blushed. "So will all the sidemen be at E3?" You asked trying to make more conversation as you also started packing away.

"Mhmm" he grunted. He seemed upset with your question but because you couldn't see him anymore you just assumed it was because he was moving his mic on his desk and it was heavy.

"Can't wait to meet everyone" you smiled absentmindedly, speaking your thoughts out loud.

"Yep" Vikk mumbled quietly. Something seemed wrong, usually after your video sessions you'd stay on Skype for another couple of hours just talking, never having an awkward silence.

"You okay Vikk?" You asked sweetly and innocently.

"Yeah, just tired, also think I'm coming down with something" he mumbled, even though you had only properly known in about a week, you could tell he was lying. But he seemed really upset so you'd decided to drop it,

"Aww, go get some rest, your viewers can wait a little bit longer for your videos, plus you have videos backed up for months right? Just post some of them in the mean time so you have time to edit?" You were trying your best to make the best out of Vikks stubborn attitude towards his schedule but he just grumbled something about 'it's okay'.

You ended the Skype call and felt a small drop of emptiness in your stomach. Why was he so off with you? Did you say something? Why did it hurt so much?

A/N: Sooooo... I kinda wanna turn this into a small Vikk fic? Let me know what you think 😋