Game On|Ethan

After your friends got off the cars, you couldn't help but notice Ethan's friends distracting them from looking for you. You turned to Ethan as he smirked, you knew he'd have something to do with this.

"I thought it would be easier than explaining" he blushed. You giggled as he reached out of your hand and intertwined your fingers, hugging them perfectly. "Come on" he giggled before jogging off to a different ride with you bouncing behind him.

You had gone on several roller coasters, but soon you were beginning to get bored of them, instead, Ethan took you to the indoor part, filled with arcade games and fair stalls.

Immediately your eyes landed on the air hockey machine in the corner. You tugged on Ethan's hand, which never left yours if it didn't have to, and gave him a gentle squeeze. He looked at you with a smile but that smile soon turned into a devious smirk when you nodded your head in the direction of the table.

"What do you say to making it interesting?" You cock your head to the side as Ethan laughs, unsure about what you were going to say next.

"What do you mean, angel?" You reached the table and he stood the opposite side, looking at you expectantly. The nickname giving you butterflies yet again.

"Winner gets a prize?" You lifted your shoulders in a shrug as Ethan thought. He joked around by scratching his imaginary beard before nodding his head and pressing start before you were ready.

Your game lasted a long time, both of you just as good as each other in the end you had managed to beat him by one point being scored at the last second. To be fair, you had cheated by winking at him, he got distracted and accidentally knocked the puck into his own goal.

You cheered as he came around he table, a playful pout adorning his features. You pinched his cheeks as you giggled, causing him to burst out laughing as well.

"Go on then, what's your prize?" He fake sighed although he did seem fairly hurt he didn't get one instead.

"Your number" you smirked. He stared at you trying not to laugh, before choking back a giggle and muttering out;

"Smooth" in the end you both laughed harder than ever as he took took your phone from his hands as you held it out. Tapping his number in along with his name and details.

"Where to next?" He asked as he handed your phone back, smiling but not questioning him about naming himself "Bae" in your phone. You thought for a moment before deciding what you wanted to do, attempting to make the 'date' even more interesting.

"How about we carry on the competition? Try and beat each other at games with prizes for the winner?" You faked an eyebrow as Ethan let out a low whistle.

"That sounds amazing" Ethan had told you about his competitive side as you waited in line for a ride, how his YouTube channel was full of GTA videos where he would race his friends, The Sidemen, and losing was his least favourite thing to do. Trying to bring out this competitive side seemed like an interesting thing to do, especially when the prizes were as good as the contests themselves.

The next game you decided to let Ethan choose, because Ethan was a gaming maniac, he chose the racing game. You both sat in plastic seats behind plastic steering wheels and put your money in. After 3 laps each, it was obvious your efforts were wasted as Ethan zoomed into first place.

He cheered, throwing his hands into the air, not giving a fuck about who might be watching him. His air of confidence made you feel confident too, allowing you to let out a rather loud 'nooooo' as the words "LOSER" flashed on your screen.

"What prize do you choose then Eth?" You fake groaned, he pulled his phone out and held it out, you took it and typed in your number, making your contact name as the nickname he gave you from the start; Angel.

You giggled as he read it and a blush came to your cheeks as he winked, sliding his phone back into his pocket. He linked your arm as you went off to find another contest, finding thousands over the hora you spent together.

Ethan won the basketball game, scoring more than you ever could and chose a compliment as his prize, unsure about what kind of prizes he was allowed to ask for, you obliged and told him he had a cute butt. He laughed but took the compliment with a proud smile.

You won the shooting game, much to Ethan's pain. He got eaten by a zombie as he was trying to reload and threw his toy gun at the machine, nearly breaking it. You chose your prize as a hug. He gladly proceeded in giving you the warmest hug you've ever felt. You felt so secure and safe, he held you so tight you could feel every ounce of meaning in that hug. Even if it was brief, you still whimpered at the loss of contact you had so quickly adjusted to love.

As the day progressed, you won 3 more games whereas he won 4. You had gotten to a punching machine as all the competitive games stared to thin out. The harder the punch, the higher the score. You, being the weak little string bean you were, only scored 234 points which was actually pretty good for someone of your caliber. Then it was Ethan's turn. One swipe and his score came up as 789. If you weren't impressed by this giant teddy bear already, you were now.

"Wow" you breathed, the score flashing into your brain. He chuckled shyly before returning to you. You shook yourself out of your thoughts, turning to him once his body was close to yours. "Which prize would you like to choose this time?" You smiled, thinking back to the prizes he won before which included; your number, a compliment, another hug, a selfie together, to go on the roller coaster he just spotted as he did his victory dance that you two hadn't been on yet and he desperately wanted to go on, and a promise of a second date. What could he choose this time?

"Kiss me" he said shyly, a colour rising to his cheeks as he looked to the floor, his hand at the back of his neck and his bottom lip sucked between his teeth. You were caught off guard for a moment before you leaned in and connected your lips to his, your hands going up to rest on his chest as his found your waist. A shiver of happiness going through your body as his touch found your bare skin, his thumbs hooking under your shirt and rubbing circles into your hips.

As you pulled away to catch your breath, you heard a sudden cough from beside you. As you turned, your fingers intertwined at his chest, a small boy of around 14 held out a teddy bear for you. He looked very embarrassed whereas Ethan and yourself just stared at him blankly.

"You beat our high score. Here's your prize" he squeaked out, the small brown bear trembling in his hands. He was obviously a very shy kid already and you began to feel bad as your PDA must've pushed him to his comfort limits. Ethan took the bear before apologising but the boy just ran off, attempting to go back to his business where no one was even glancing at his game.

"For the lady" Ethan smiled and held he bear up to you. You beamed back and took the bear in your hand, the surprisingly soft fur being gripped in your hand as your lips found his again in a short sweet kiss. You pulled away and intertwined your fingers before walking away.

This had been the best date you could've possibly had. And you came away with he best prizes life could give you.