You Can't Tell Anyone (11)

And so, for the second time in less than a month, you were running away from your problems. You'd packed a small bag and made sure the boys wouldn't be there, sending them on a Wagamama hunt for you "cravings" that you were having. An obvious lie that managed to fall for.

You poked your head out of yours/Harry's room before making your way into the kitchen, finding a piece of paper and a pen to write a goodbye.

Dear boys,

I can't thank you enough for how much you have helped. I can't thank you enough for how welcomed and how loved I felt here. You made myself and baby a nice home. I don't know how to repay you. Except with this;

I'm leaving. I can't be a burden on any of you anymore. There's no place for me here and you all have lives that will be changed for no reason other than you're all too nice to tell me to piss off. I know when I'm not wanted. Thanks for everything,

Y/N.

You signed your name and scribbled a few kisses below. Folding it up and writing down their names. You placed it gently on the kitchen counter, right next to the fridge so you new they'd see it.

You slowly let out a breath before going to the door with your suitcase wheeling around behind you. Shutting the door and posting your keys through the letter box. You didn't know where you were going, you didn't know what you were doing. You didn't even know where you were roughly but as soon as you stepped out onto the concrete madhouse called London, you started walking and didn't stop.

Weaving your way through people and endless seas of business men and women, trying to get to their destination as fast as possible without care for others safety or comfort.

You managed to find yourself on a bench overlooking a small river, a football field just over the fence you were leant against. You let the cold wind sweep over you skin, your hair blowing freely in the breeze as the coldness of the air sunk into your body.

A few passers by smiled warmly at you but nothing else really happened. You just sunk down on the bench and tried to get comfy. After a while though, it began to get a little cloudy and a little humid, it wasn't long before the small droplet of rain were falling freely across the stones, the patter of water sliding down your face as the sharp cold stab with each drop made you suck in an icy breath. Pulling your coat tighter around your body to protect yourself from the downpour.

Not long later, the rain had started falling harder, you decided to try and find some shelter, spotting a small shack-like building just over the hedge. You jumped the fence into the football field and found the shack-like building right in front of you, lucky. You tried the door and to your surprise, it swung open, revealing a warm-ish looking sports lounge. Something that seemed a little over-fancy for a London football field. You dropped your bags down and took refuge on an armchair. Finding a small hoodie in your bag to keep you warm.

If you were going to do anything in this pouring rain it might as well be sleep. You had nowhere else to go. Literally speaking; you were homeless.

A/N: I know this one is short but today hasn't really been my day, 2 panic attacks, the family member in hospital has been getting worse and I'm just feeling crap in general, especially now I have one black eye :( there might be another update later but for both my personal reasons and the aesthetic of this story, I had to leave it here. Sorry but I have my reasons, love you all,

-Ashii 😋