Beach

Simon

"We're going to the beeeach! We're going to the beeaach!" Your boyfriend sang in your bedroom, he was busy packing suncream and towels whilst you were in the bathroom, giving yourself a look over in your bikini.

You poked your tummy and pulled on the skin on your hips. Drumming your fingers over your tummy and making it wobble. You'd always been self conscious about your weight, it's partly the reason your relationship is still in secret, Simon wanted to out it right away but you wanted it kept secret.

Your weight was something that was always on your mind. It affected everything you do. You would try on clothes and put them all back immediately because they weren't made for your figure, you made sure to watch what you ate in front of Simon and the Sidemen, you didn't wanna eat so much you disgusted the other boys which meant you ended up with one slice of pizza most evenings.

You grimaced in the mirror as you adjusted the panties of your bikini, your self consciousness growing as you brushed over your thighs.

"Babe" Simon warned. You turned to see him leaning against the bathroom doorframe, watching as you poked about your body. He raised an eyebrow in a scowling manor as you pouted.

"You're beautiful" he said softly, coming back towards you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"No I'm not" you scrunched your eyebrows at him causing him to sigh;

"Yes you are. You are to me anyways" he kissed your nose lightly as you scoffed

"And what about everyone else at the beach? What about the guys?" You pulled yourself closer to Simon as if it would make your body invisible.

"The boys won't care, it's not like they have a reason to either, you're perfect. And fuck what everyone else at the beach thinks, you don't have to see them again" he pecked your lips twice before reaching behind you to grab a comb before ducking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom again.

You sighed again once you turned back to the mirror.

He was wrong. No body is perfect, especially not me. The boys will think I'm fat and I probably will see those people again. You want to make us public so bad that the first thing your viewers will see of me is the whale in a bikini!

You thought to yourself. You knew you were overreacting and you knew you were being too hard on yourself but just looking at yourself clothed can upset you. You couldn't take it anymore, you shut the light off and went into the bedroom looking for a summer dress you could wear over the top.

Once you got to the beach you felt even more upset than necessary. Maybe it was because Tobi had brought his gorgeously thin girlfriend along, you didn't know, either way, the dress will not come off today.

"It's so hot!"JJ whined as you made your way down the beach causing everyone else to laugh or nod in agreement.

"I honestly can't wait to get in the water" Ethan said as he slammed his Nike sports bag onto the sand. Everyone started removing their clothing and revealing their swimwear. Everyone's toned bodies making your insecurities rise. You instead took a seat in the sand and took out your phone.