Christmas Simon

The music in the air had drowned your thoughts completely, the alcohol was flowing through your veins at an alarming rate as you felt your brain go fuzzy. That's what JJ's parties were usually like. A rented house in the middle of nowhere so making noise wasn't an issue, rooms packed with sweaty, drunk bodies, grinding together in time to the music and lust filled air making any two people desirable to one another whether or not they know each other's names.

Of course JJ throws a party for everything and Christmas was no exception. There were Christmas remixes pounding out everyone's ear drums and a surprising amount of Christmas themed drinks making their way through everybody's system.

You? You had taken to joining the crowd in a skin tight dress and attitude that screamed "fuck it, it's Christmas". The amount of "tinsel tequila shots" you'd practically inhaled had taken its toll and you were currently swaying your hips in time to a jingle bells trap remix.

Usually at a JJ party, you'd watch everyone have a good time, watch as everyone's stress slowly fades as the night drew on. You'd watch countless drunk hookups ignite in his house and too many times the hookup you'd see was the love of your life. Yes, as dumb as that sounds, the love of your life. Or Simon, as most people refer to him as.

Who'd have guessed? You've fallen in love with Simon Minter. It wasn't exactly a love at first sight as most love stories go, no you hated his guts at the start. You found him annoying and childish. Of course after discovering his sweet side and the fact most of the sidemen were like horny 15 year olds; weird yet adorable idiots, you'd grown to love him along with the others. Although a slightly different way.

"Hey Y/N, having a good time?!" You felt a hand snake around your waist and the familiar embrace of Tobi around your body.

"The best time!" You slurred slightly, you stumbled as the alcohol began to hit hard. Luckily Tobi's grip kept you firmly on the ground and no closer to it than you wanted to be.

"Oh my god, how much have you had to drunk tonight?!" He yelled above the music, laughing at your clumsiness. You could tell he was slightly tipsy but nowhere near as drunk as you.

"I have drunk so many jaeger baubles!" You squealed excitedly as you stumbled forwards again. Knocking into the back of someone. You didn't care though.

"Okay maybe it's a good idea to get you some water" he laughed before propping you back on your feet. He took your hand and began to lead you through the sea of people. That's why you loved Tobi. He was the one who introduced you to Simon. Well all of the sidemen actually. You met him at i51 as a normal guest and instantly became best friends. After introducing you to the sidemen you've only grown closer. He's more of an older brother role now, always looking after you but still allowing you to get up to mischief. Mainly because it's usually his idea in the first place.

"Okay sit here and sip this slowly" he instructed before disappearing into the crowd again, most likely to find Vikk who was staying sober tonight to be the designated driver.

You sipped quietly on a large glass of water Tobi had gotten you as you scrolled through your phone, ever so slowly sobering up to a normal drunk state. You set your phone down and rested your elbows on the bar, grinding the toes of your high heels into the leg of the bar stool. Helplessly looking around for some fun as it all seemed to have abandoned you along with the euphoric feeling the alcohol had given you.

"Hey pretty lady" Simon chirped as he slid along the bar, his face being lit up by purple and blue neon lights that dance along with everyone else. He still looked as gorgeous as ever even if the glow had made him look like a smurf.

"What's up Slinky?" You smiled, making Simon laugh at the nickname. One you had given him after he had gotten drunk and his lanky ass fell down some stairs.