You Can't Tell Anyone (28) *Smut*

You were calmly watching TV in Josh's room, curled up with a navy blue blanket wrapped around yourself. Your eyes were heavy and glassy against the flickering light of the TV screen.

There was a slam and a small groan downstairs that brought you out of your fixed state, you say up and stared towards the door as loud stomping foot steps started quaking against the floor. Not too soon later Josh had thrown the door open, the wood making contact with a picture frame that hung on the wall, the force knocking it off of the wall.

"Are you okay?" You said quietly, afraid you'll anger Josh even more. His nostrils flared and his eyes showed pure rage. But his body softened when your little voice made its way into his ears. He looked at you with his bottom lip slightly stuck out. He softly pressed the door shut before walking over to his bed.

"I hate everything" he sighed as he climbed over to you. Nestling his face into the crook of your neck, his arm lazily dropped over your stomach as his fingers found a bare bit where your shirt has ridden up to draw circles in.

"No you don't" you whispered against the thick mass of black hair he had just shoved in your face as he hurried his own in your shirt.

"Yes I do" he mumbled into your shirt making your collarbones vibrate.

"Do you hate me?" You asked sweetly making him stop breathing for a second. Your heart began to sink as his answer became more and more delayed.

"Okay I hate everything but you" he sighed after a long time holding his breath, the warm sensation being blown through the fabric covering your chest.

"Bad day?" You asked even though you knew it was obvious it was. Nonetheless he nodded his head, his hair tickling your nose as he did so.

"All the guys were being complete assholes today and the only thing that's kept me going is knowing you were here when I got back" he said, lifting his head and planting a long kiss on your lips. He pulled away for mere seconds before reconnecting them.

You don't have enough time to answer or give him some consoling words as his soft plump lips never disconnected from yours. Soon enough, his hands had slid up from the patterns he was drawing on your hips and began brushing over the lacy fabric of your bra, slowly reaching behind and unclipping it. You gasped lightly as it popped open.

"Can I make it better for you then?" You whispered sensually against his swollen lips before biting down gently on his bottom lip, a hoarse moan escaping them as you did so.

Within seconds of this action he had ripped your shirt from your body, not giving a second before your bra had disappeared too. Before you could even think about going for anymore clothes, he stuck his tongue out and licked a long, clean stripe between your breasts, quickly sucking on the skin of one of them to surely leave a mark.

As his tongue was giving your boobs some much needed attention, you didn't notice his hands trailing up and removing your jeans from your legs, you only noticed when his fingers grazed your now bare thighs, a soft tickle up your thighs as goosebumps followed his touch.

"My baby" he whispered against your breast, his tongue flicking over your sensitive bud causing your body to shudder. He detached himself to remove his own clothes but it didn't take long for him to return to you.

"Moan for me darling" he teased as his fingers traced the hem of your matching panties. You tipped your head back as a moan poured from your throat. He hummed in satisfaction before pressing his thumb to your clothed clit, feeling your dampness through the underwear.

"I get you going don't I princess?" You moaned in response as an evil grin plastered his face and a dark chuckle left his lips. He removed his thumb making you whimper at the loss of contact before placing it on your bottom lip, forcing you to look at him.

"May I?" He whispered darkly, mere inches from your now sweaty face, panting in anticipation. You nodded eagerly at his request before he quickly pressed his lips to yours, flicking his finger against your, still, pantie-clad pussy making you moan against the kiss.

He removed himself from you before placing his head between your thighs, blowing cool air over your heat as he hooked his finger around the fabric, yanking it off with one swift motion. A gravelly groan was all you could hear before the feeling of his fingers meeting your core took over you. He added 3 fingers inside of you, not bothering to work you up before.

His tongue began darting in and out of his mouth, flicking against your clit before sucking it into his mouth, ever so gently biting down. You couldn't help the small scream of his name as he chuckled, the feeling of power over you making the tent in his boxer grow larger and larger.

"J-Josh" you sucked in a breath as his fingers began to curl inside of you, nothing but fireworks clouding your brain as you knotted your fingers in his hair.

"Yes princess?" He smirked against your entrance, adding a fourth finger to really mess with your feelings.

"F-f" he began quickening his pace, the knowledge that you were close to your orgasm making him tease you even more.

"Say it" he growled. The knot in your stomach becoming tighter. You were panting out, unable to tell him what you wanted.

"Fuck me!" You screamed, a grin forming on Josh's lips as he began pulling away, the loss of contact making our orgasm contract slightly but it was soon working its way back up as Josh slammed into you with out warning.

Your hips bucked up as his member slid in and out of you with ease, his hands gripped your hips, still dripping from your juices as your hands had to hold onto Josh's forearms, your head spinning as the insane amount of pleasure made you feel dizzy.

"Cum for me" he whispered against your ear, you bit down on his shoulder and clenched around him. Your orgasm took over as your legs began to shake, you yelled out a number of cuss words with Josh's name somewhere in the string of profanities. The feeling of you around him has pushed him over the edge and it wasn't too long before he twitched inside of you and came undone himself.

Your sweaty bodies collapsed together in a slap of skin, his thrusts halting completely. Josh began leaving gentle love bites across your chest as you caught your breath.

"Feel better?" You asked between pants. He laughed softly before nodding.

"Much better" he placed a passionate kiss to your lips as he pulled out. Slowly rolling over to his own side of the bed. Suddenly you felt like you were falling, like you were slipping away, Josh just watched as you began sinking into the mattress, you reached out for him but your hands just went through him. You did what you had to do and called out for him;

"Josh?!" You sat up screaming, your body drenched with cold sweat and your chest heaving. You were in the guest bedroom of the sidemen house. You looked down the see tee bump back in its place and sighed as your dream began replaying in your head.

"That's where you came from" you whispered to your baby as you put your head in your hands. Remembering that the very next day you'd buy a pregnancy test and everything would change forever.

"Y/N?" You looked up to see Simon stood in your doorway, obviously hearing you call out. You looked up with tears running down your face.

"Bad dream?" He asked quietly as he crept into your room. Sitting at the edge of your bed and stroking a hair out of your sweaty face.

"I guess" you dream wasn't exactly bad, just sexually frustrating. And reminding you of the bad things that have happened between you. You wanted that night back. You wanted to feel intimate again. With Josh it always was.

"I'm gonna go get a drink of water to cool me down" you mumbled, throwing your duvet off of yourself, the cold air of your room making you feel a lot better instantly. Simon smiled tiredly before going back to bed as you sneaking walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

You leant against the counter with a the ice cold drink in your grasp before he light suddenly came on, frightening you half to death. You looked to the door to see who had come in and groaned when their piercing eyes met yours.

"I heard you"