Don't Test Me Darling

You shut the door and stopped in the doorway, staring at each other as you panted for breath. You slowly allowed your dress to slip off of your shoulders, exposing your lingerie clad body, the lace hugging your body making Simon bite his lip. He pulled his shirt over his head before hungrily attaching his lips to your breasts, sucking purple marks into the sensitive skin, being sure to leave his mark on your body.

Your breathing hitched as the pleasure was unbearable, your knees started to weaken as your arms flung around his neck, his fingers gliding down your body and his lips etching bruises of passion against your soft skin.

You felt his grip on your bum before his fingers traced down to your thighs, hoisting you up so you had your legs wrapped around his waist. You tipped your head back as a moan came flying out of your mouth, Simon groaning just as much.

He carried you to your bed before setting you down, taking your wrists and pinning them above your head so you couldn't move. He looked into your eyes and grabbed your jaw with his free hand, pushing his lips against yours roughly, biting down on your lip as a whimper escaped.

"Stupid girl, thinking I can't make you scream, I've barely touched you and you're already a hot, wet, moaning mess" he laughed darkly against your lips, your body becoming fidgety at the lack of contact, begging to be touched.

"What if I don't scream?" You purred, pecking lightly at his lips as you felt his breathing become heavier against your chest.

"Then I'll have to punish you" he answered simply, the anticipation in your body was enough to make you come undone even under the slightest of touches to the place you longed for it most.

His lips travelled down your body, sucking and nibbling at the skin as his grip on your wrists was tightening, a mark forming where he held you. He brought a hand down and started to draw circles over your underwear. A damp patch where he touched. Small whimpers left your lips and your toes curled into the sheets.

"No good. I need both hands" he growled frustratedly, tightening his grip as he groaned.

"Bedside table, top drawer" you whispered lazily, unable to keep a steady mind as your anticipation grew. You felt him reach over before a small moan came from Simon, your eyes trailed to his hand where a slinky pair of handcuffs dangled from his fingers. He wasted no time in attaching the cuffs to your wrists and bed, making it near impossible for you to move. He pressed his lips firmly against yours before travelling back down your body.

His hands grazed your thighs, taking your body in, his eyes staring hungrily at your pussy. He bent down and ran his tongue over your panties. In one swift movement, he curled a finger around the hem and whipped them off, exposing you completely to him. A hoarse groan elicited from his throat before he ducked down again, quickly attaching himself to your clit, nibbling and sucking on the sensitive area, a ball of pleasure building up inside of you as you moaned out his name, squeezing your thighs together around Simons head. His hands forcefully pushed your thighs open wider to give him more access, dipping his tongue into you.

"OhmyfuckSimon" you squeal in ecstasy, one of his hands sliding down your shaking thighs and resting over your heat. He brought his face back up to yours, putting his lips back on yours so you could taste yourself on his tongue, without warning, his fingers were pushed inside of you, a gasp coming from you as Simon simply groaned, enjoying the sight of you squirming under his touch.

He worked his fingers and sucked at your neck, bringing you to your first orgasm of the night, him cooing as you rode out your high.

"That's right baby, cum for me. I'll get you screaming in no time" he pecked your lips as you became breathless, he removed his fingers, bringing them up to his mouth and licking your juices off. His lips curving into a smirk as he did so. Your eyes travelled down his body to the large tent in his boxers.

"My turn" he laughed cockily, he ran his hands up your sides, pressing gentle kisses on your tummy.

"I'm gonna need you on your front for this one darling" he whispered against your skin, his warm breath creating shivers that ran down your spine. With a bit of help from Simon, you managed to twist onto your front, your arms crossed above your head. He gripped your bum in his palms, firmly squeezing so red hand prints formed.

"Maybe this will teach you" he laughed, suddenly you heard a smack and a stinging pain etched across your behind. A small yelp escaping your lips as the mixture of pain and pleasure sent sparks up your spine.

"Who makes you cum this good?" He yelled, another smack across your bum making you gasp and choke on your own breath.

"S-s-" you stuttered, a complete mess, just needing more pressure from his fingers that traced lightly over your throbbing heat. You shuffled your bum back a bit just to have his touch, he immediately realise what you were doing and slapped his hand down again.

"Who makes you cum?!" He almost screamed.

"Simon!" You moaned, loudly earning a cocky grunt from behind you.

"That's right princess. Naughty princess trying to get me to touch you, you've just made this a little bit harder for yourself" he cooed darkly before smacking once more and moving away. His warmth from behind you making you moan from loss of contact.

Suddenly you felt a very feint kiss being placed on your clit before he retracted slightly, blowing cool air onto your hot pussy. A shudder running through your body and a build up already starting in your stomach. Although that soon faded away and your body reluctantly started to calm, a slow shaky breath being let out from your sore lip after biting down on them.

But then you screamed out when he suddenly pushed his length inside of you, a satisfied grin forming on his face, accomplishing his goal as your screams were a sweet sound to his ears. His hips started moving as he wrapped an arm around your stomach, the other caressing your thigh. His pace quickening as moans and names being called through the room. Numerous swear words being whispered under your breath. As the feeling of him sliding in and out of you was like nothing you'd ever felt before.

You could feel Simon straining not to come before you, your body nearly at the tipping point but not quite there, his strangled groans and weakened thrusts holding you back as he was struggling to hold on. Suddenly you felt his hand slip down your stomach and put pressure on your clit, moving his fingers in figure eights, the sensation sending you over the edge, letting go together, panting as you rode out your highs.

You felt him hold your body close to his as he rest his forehead against your back. His warm breath against the sweaty skin of your back making your knees give way and lay flat on your stomach, Simon collapsing on your back.

As you panted out helplessly, you felt Simon sit up, reaching up and undoing your handcuffs, taking your red wrists and placing soft kisses against them, traveling his mouth down your arm an into your shoulders, slowly working up to the sweet spot on your neck. You sighed blissfully, giggling as Simon gently tickled your sides.

"I win" he mumbled against your neck. You furrowed your eyebrows and moved to look him in the eye.

"What?" You asked, a small laugh coming from your lips.

"You screamed. I win" he had a cute little cocky smile playing on his lips.

"To be fair, you literally just shoved yourself into me without warning" you smirked.

"Doesn't matter, you screamed" he grinned cheekily making your eyes soften, you lifted a hand up and pinched his cheeks between your fingers, pulling him towards your lips and pecking gently.

"Doesn't count" you giggled as he frowned.

"Want me to do it again?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and sly smirk.

"You'll have to take me to dinner again first" you said cheekily, lying down again as you felt his fingers lightly brush against your hip.

"Don't test me darling"