Christmas Vikk

You woke up with a grumble, the arms that cradled you as you slept had suddenly disappeared and the cold bite of the morning had left you rather disgruntled.

"Where'd you go?" You whispered, pawing at the space behind you where your boyfriend was sleeping once before.

"Nowhere for the minute" he groaned back, quickly taking your hand before it landed hard against anything he wouldn't want it to, quickly lacing your fingers together.

"What time is it?" You mumbled back, barely able to open your eyes you were so tired. It was Christmas Eve yesterday and you and Vikk were doing a Christmas special on twitch until late. A girlfriend vs boyfriend on various games and sharing a lot of cute giggles with Vikk's followers.

"2PM" Vikk yawned, tugging on your arm, indicating that he wanted a cuddle. You slowly obliged and rolled over, flinging your arm over his stomach whilst the hand that left yours found its way around your shoulders.

"That's early" you commented, usually yourself and Vikk went to bed late, whether it was to do with videos or even having a little alone time, late nights were a regular thing for you and this time was usually early.

"Last night was fun though, we should do it again" he pressed a sweet kiss to the top of your nose as you drew patterns on his bare chest, gently gliding your finger against his skin.

"Which part?" You smirked, remembering the early Christmas present you gave him last night, grinning as you remembered the feeling of his skin against yours.

"All of it" he sighed, squeezing you closer to his chest, if that was even possible.

"I could give you another one if you'd like" you whispered seductively, beginning to place kisses on his chest before smiling up at him cheekily.

"Oh honey I think it's my turn to give you something" he showed a smirk growing on his lips, followed by his hand roaming your back, slowly sinking lower to grab ahold of your bum.

You squealed gently as he squeezed hard, a short giggle escaping your lips before they were attacked in passionate kisses. You felt his other hand being placed on the bare skin of your hip, pushing you backwards so his body was on top of yours. His chest flush with yours and his lips never leaving your own.

Much to people's surprise, Vikk was really dominant, often taking control and giving you orders. You didn't mind though, there was something oddly sexy about Vikk whispering for you to "bend over baby girl and show me what's mine". Someone who seemed so timid in videos was one of the kinkiest people you knew.

You felt his fingers push past your pyjama bottom barrier and slip into your panties, now dripping wet from the excitement. You closed your eyes and moaned in pleasure, the feeling of his finger running up your slit added to his mouth sucking away on your neck was like heaven.

You felt him dip a finger inside you before retracting it, you whimpered as he barely pushed inside of you. His lips unattached and he sat up with your legs either side of him. At least until he began to get up, causing you a lot of confusion.

"What are you doing?" You asked impatiently, a lot of tension previously built up and an itch that needed scratching. However, Vikk seemed to disappear out of the room with a wink followed by the humming of a Christmas song.

Your body was irritated, begging to be touched but all you could focus on was the sound of Vikk happily singing Christmas songs accompanied by the crashing of cupboards being slammed shut. You were confused to say the least.

You were about to give up and follow the sound before his plodding footsteps began to get nearer and it wasn't too soon before he appeared at the door with a Santa hat and two mugs, squirty cream and marshmallows over flowing the couples mug Josh had gotten you during their secret Santa video. He meant it as a joke but you and Vikk actually quite liked them.

"Sex and hot chocolate is the best way to start any morning" you mumbled to yourself in bliss as you say up to take the cup, the warmth spreading throughout your palms and up your body.

"Especially a Christmas morning" he added, gently getting back into bed and taking a sip of his cup of heaven. There was no denying that Vikk made he best hot chocolates and it was rare he actually made them. It was like he didn't want his talent to be shown although you wish it was.

"I can't think of anything better." You said breathlessly, sinking against your soft pillows and curling up to enjoy the drink.

"Not even a Christmas present?" He asked slyly, a small grin appearing on his face. You raised a suspicious eyebrow as he set his drink down and kneeled in front of you on the bed. Another bout of confusions was sent your way before he slowly lifted his Santa hat, revealing a navy blue box sat atop his mop of hair.

"What's this?" You asked curiously. He reached the box down from his head and held his in his hands before clearing his throat.

"You, are the best girlfriend I could wish for. You're everything I want and need in my life and I would be so lost without you. You bring me so much happiness and you've supported me in so many ways. You force me to sleep when I feel like I have to continue recording, you keep me in line and you're there for me when things get tough. I never ever want to see you walk out of my life. You're too precious to me to let go." His tearful smile never left his lips as he slowly opened the box and held it up to you, a small ring that glistened with sapphires and diamonds. A gasp coming from your lips as you set your mug down and covered your mouth, completely lost for words.

"Y/N you are so beautiful, and sweet, and kind, and funny. I would be so stupid to let an angel like you fly away from me. So, Y/F/N, will you marry me?" You could tell he was shy and was trying so hard to keep the blush from creeping up on his cheeks. You smiled and choked back a sob.

"Of course I will!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around his shoulders and embracing him in a hug, he held you right as you both couldn't hold in your tears anymore, completely breaking down with happiness. He pulled away slightly to place a firm kiss to your lips. Parting once more so he could place the ring on your finger.

"This is amazing!" He practically screamed into the air, placing a few butterfly kisses to your finger where the ring sat, followed by a complete tackle, squeezing you into his body as you both giggled.

"I love you, future Mrs. Barn"