Merman Kuroo X SMR (S)

M/n walked into his home and noticed the door to the backyard was opened. He put his things down and walked out back to see splashing in the pool.

"Having fun?"

"M/n!"
Kuroo hopped onto the edge of the pool and reached out for M/n. M/n picked him up and walked inside with him.

"How was your day?"

"I was bored so I decided to swim a little"
M/n helped Kuroo dry his tail so he could get his legs back. As M/n helped him, they talked about random things.

"Then Hinata asked if mermaids could get pregnant, which made everyone laugh"

"He's a innocent kid, isn't he a crow hybrid?"

"Yeah"
M/n smiled as Kuroo talked about his friends.

In the world the supernatural and humans lived together, M/n was human and Kuroo was a merman. M/n met Kuroo when he accidentally pushed him into the fountain at school. At first Kuroo hated M/n, thinking he did it to bully him. 

But M/n explained as apologized to him for weeks, he felt so bad and wanted to apologize. Kuroo eventually forgave M/n and the two started growing closer until M/n asked Kuroo out. Kuroo said yes and they dated all throughout high school and college. 

Now they're adults and M/n worked in his family's company while Kuroo stayed home. Kuroo had to as he needed to be around water a majority of the time.

Once Kuroo had his legs back, he wrapped them around M/n's waist.

"Dear, what are you doing?"

"I want you~"

"Don't do that, dear"
Kuroo ignored M/n's warning and grinded against him while moving M/n's hands to his chest. Kuroo was naked as he always was after he got his legs back. 

Kuroo looked M/n in the eyes as he sucked on M/n's fingers, licking them seductively. Unfortunately M/n's phone rang and he walked out to answer it. Kuroo pouted before following M/n, who walked into his home office.

"Yeah, I'll look at it now"
M/n sat at his desk and got on his computer while still on the phone. Kuroo wasn't going to stop his teasing just cause M/n was on the phone. He walked off before returning with his toy box, he walked over to the couch in M/n's office and laid down. 

He made sure his lower half was in M/n's view before grabbing a dildo from the box. M/n glanced at him and shook his head as he watched Kuroo suck on the toy. M/n knew what Kuroo was doing and he knew Kuroo won't stop until he gets what he wants.

"Sir, are you still there?"

"Yeah, just continue explaining"
M/n told his assistant as he continued to watch Kuroo's little show. Kuroo bit his lip as he pushed the toy inside of him, making sure M/n watched. He moved the dildo slowly as he tried to not moan, but it still wasn't what he wanted. He looked at M/n hoping he'd walk over and take him, but M/n just continued to watch as he was on the phone. 

This was fun for him, watching his lover try to get off without him. The way Kuroo would clench around the toy as if he was wishing it was M/n's dick instead. M/n had hung up but pretended to still be on call, he wanted to see how far Kuroo would go. Kuroo couldn't handle the slow pace and started thrusting the toy fast into his hole. He couldn't keep his moans silent anymore.

"Hugh ah~ fuck~"

"Kuroo"

"Y-yes?~"

"Come here"
Kuroo removed the toy quickly and made his way to M/n. Kuroo sat on M/n's lap and felt the large bulge under him. He moaned as he grinded on it, that was what he wanted.

"Please~ give it to me~"

"Take it then~"
Kuroo quickly worked on undoing M/n's pants and pulling out his dick. He held it at his hole before sitting down on it, M/n's dick filled him more than the toy did.

"Ah!~ fuck, this is what I've been wanting all day~"

"You're always so needy"
M/n groaned as he could feel Kuroo's hole squeezing around him. He placed his hands on Kuroo's ass as he helped Kuroo move.

"Haah~ nggh ah~"

"You're so beautiful~"
M/n kissed Kuroo deeply as he thrust into the bottom. Kuroo wrapped his arms around M/n's neck and moaned in the kiss. He could feel the veins of M/n's dick rub against his insides. The feeling on every time M/n's tipped pushed into his prostate. He felt like he was in heaven as M/n thrust into him, pushing deep into him.

"Hguh nguh~ haah!~"
M/n lifted Kuroo off him and pushed everything off his desk, before bending Kuroo over it. He smacked Kuroo's ass, making the bottom cry out.

"Ah!~"

"Beg for it"
M/n said as he rubbed his dick over Kuroo's hole.

"P-please~ fuck me, give it to me~ please, M/n~"
M/n thrusted back into Kuroo roughly and continued to fuck Kuroo at a fast pace. Kuroo couldn't do anything but moan and grip the desk as he was being fucked into it. M/n's hips slamming into his, his ass jiggling as each time they connect. 

The desk started to squeak under the pressure and force, as M/n continued to pound into Kuroo. Kuroo tried to warn M/n that he was close but couldn't because of his moans. He came on the desk but cried out as M/n continued to thrust into him at a fast pace.

"N-aH!~ tO-hUgH!~"
Kuroo's body shook as he was being pushed past his limit. M/n reached up and grabbed Kuroo's hands before cumming deep inside him. M/n kissed Kuroo's shoulder before pulling out and watching as his cum leaked out.

M/n used a rag and wiped Kuroo off, as Kuroo sat on the counter of the sink in the bathroom.

"Sleepy"

"In a little"

"Mmm sleepy~"

"*sigh* how do you get whiny after sex?"

"Sleep~"
M/n finished cleaning Kuroo up and carried him to the room. M/n laid Kuroo on the bed before getting in behind him. Kuroo cuddled into M/n, mumbling as he slowly drifted to sleep. M/n chuckled and held Kuroo close as they slept.