Obainai X SMR (S)

M/n came home from a mission tired and stressed as his partner for the mission was Tengen. And Tengen was getting on M/n's nerves. He was trying to pry into M/n's love life. As M/n had someone he was seeing but no one knew who. Walking into his home M/n went to shower trying to calm down. As he was rinsing himself a pair of hands wrapped around his waist.

"Hello Obainai"
"Hey love"
"How was your mission?"
"Tiring"
"Who was with you?"
"Tengen"
"Oh was he annoying you again today?"
M/n nodded as he sigh and turned around holding him close. The two didn't want people to know they were together. Not cause they were embarrassed but cause they enjoyed their privacy.
"I wish he'd stop"
"I know love"
M/n lend down and kissed Obainai their tongues danced with each other. Soon the kiss became heated and M/n picked Obainai up and held him against the wall. He moved to his neck kissing and sucking but made sure to leave marks where they could be hidden. He covered Obainai's collar with marks while Obainai was moaning softly in his ear.

(M/n's pov)
As I marked Obainai's collar he moaned in my ears. I pulled from his neck going back to his lips. Pulling away again I got down on my knees.
"M-m/n~"
"Shh love~"
I strokes his dick a little before taking him in my mouth. I moved slowly making him moan before picking up the pace.

(Obainai's pov)
I couldn't help but moan as M/n sucked me off. My hands tangled in his hair and my legs trembling. He was picking up his pace and I was getting close. But he stopped before I could release making me whine.
"Patience love"
"P-please hurry~"
He turned me around making me face the wall. He squeezed and slapped my ass before he thrust his fingers inside. I moan at the feeling of his fingers inside.
"Hugh~ M/n~"
As he was fingering me he was kissing and leaving marks on my back.
"AH!~"
I let out a loud moan as he had found the bundle of nerves inside of me.
"Found it~"
He pushed on it causing my legs to tremble more. If it wasn't for him holding me I'm sure I would have fell. But I want more this wasn't enough.
"Please~ p-put it in M/n~"
"Are you sure love?~"
"Yes please!~"
He pulled out his fingers and lined up with my hole.
"Ready love?"
I nodded my head pushing into him. He pushed in slowly as to not hurt me. Once he was in he waited for me to adjust. Which didn't take long as we have do this before. But we've been busy lately so it as been a while.
"You c-can move"
He nodded and started moving at a decent pace. My moans and skin hitting against each other was the sounds coming from us. He would let out groans occasionally.
"Ah~ M/n hugh~ more"
"Fuck you feel so good baby~"
"I'm g-gonna cum~"
"Me too baby~"
A few more thrust and we both came I came on the wall and he filled me.

(M/n's pov)
After we came I cleaned the two of us and picked him up. I dried and dresses the both of us and we laid in bed.
"Do you feel better now love?"
"Yes baby I feel better now"
We cuddled together and fell asleep.

The next day everyone was training. Tengen and Shinobu was once again asking about my love life.
"Come on just tell us"
"Yeah I want to know the kind of girl you're into"
"Leave me alone"
I tried to leave but they just followed me.
But then we heard a scream we ran to where it came from. Mitsuri and Rengoku was surrounding Obainai.
"What's wrong guys"
"Look at Obainai's neck"
We looked and saw marks.
'Shit I thought I did them further'
"Wow Obainai looks like you had a fun night"
"Shut up Tengen and leave me alone"
"No way who's the lucky girl"
"No one now leave me alone"
Now they was annoying Obainai which I didn't like. But if I do something they might get suspicious of it. I tried to get then to focus back on training which worked.

Until Rengoku spoke up

"Hey M/n has the same marks on his neck too"
'Fuck'