Muichiro X MR (A/F)

There he was again the stranger in white standing in the middle of the field. Muichiro didn't understand who this was or why he kept seeing them in his dreams. Every time it was the same thing the person, a young boy standing in the middle dressed all in white. But right before he woke up this time the scene changed and he was in the middle of the woods.
"H-hello"
Muichiro looked around trying to see if he could see the boy when he heard crying. He walked to where it was coming from. As he walked farther into the woods the loud the cries became. Blood splattered all over the trees and ground, Muichiro was unsure if he should continue but still walked. In an opening there on the ground was the boy crying and covered in blood.
"P-please"
he cried as he held a body close to him.
"Please don't leave me"
Muichiro looked at the body and saw it was him, he was covered in blood and had deep wounds on his body.
"Please you promised you wouldn't leave me!"
Muichiro walked closer but stopped when he saw someone come over to the boy. He watched the other try and drag the boy.
"Lets go brat!"
"No!"
"He's dead so let's go!"
The other person seemed to be an old man and he continued to pull the boy. Muichiro watched as the old man tried to pull the boy away. The boy tried to stay with him making the old man hit him.
"You pathetic child he's dead beside what person would want to be near you!"
The old grabbed the boy by his hair and started to take him away. The boy was crying trying to get back to his body but couldn't.
"No please Muichiro!"

(Muichiro's pov)
"Wait!"
I shot up out of bed and looked around trying to catch my breath. Who was that? How can I remember them but nothing else? I don't even see their face or know their name so how can they be in my dreams. Well since I can't sleep I guess I could walk around maybe make myself tired.

Muichiro did just that he walked around thinking back to the boy in his dreams and trying to figure out who he was. Why was he bleeding out in the boy's arms? There were so many questions that he wanted answered but didn't know how. In his walking him ended up at Shinobu's butterfly mansion.
'Maybe the hashira here could help me, who is this again?'
Muichiro didn't think much about it and walked up to the door and knocked. One of the butterfly girls opened the door.
"Yes?"
"Um"
Muichiro already forgot what he wanted or why he was there. Then an image of the boy flashed in his head.
"The boy"
"The boy? who are you talking about"
Muichiro walked off not answering her as he went back to trying to find out who the boy was. The butterfly girl was confused but went to tell Shinobu about the strange hashira. Muichiro walked and walked not really knowing where he was going. However he walked upon a waterfall hidden deep in the woods. Looking around he was slightly surprised to have found this place. He walked over to the lake that the waterfall flowed into. He sat at the edge and looked at the koi that was just swimming and enjoying their happy fish life.

"Hey Muichiro look at the pretty fishes!"
Muichiro looked up but couldn't see who was talking.
"One day let's have our own pet fish ok!"
He could only see the shadow of the person but nothing else.
"One day I will be big and strong to protect you and nothing bad will hurt you, ok"
He tried walking to the figure but it was as if he was glued to the ground. The scene changed and he was back in the woods with the figure.
"I'm sorry I failed to protect you Muichiro please don't leave me"

Muichiro shot up from the ground panting and looking around. It seems as if he had fallen asleep looking by the lake.
'Who is he?'
Muichiro was confused why he could remember or even dream about this boy. He's thoughts were interrupted by his crow coming and telling him about a meeting. Getting up and dusting himself off he started making his way to the Demon Slayer HQ. He walked along the rocky path seeing others gathering around.
"No she said he just said 'The boy' and walked off"
"Um weird maybe he remembered something"
"No he probably was just sleep walking"
"Is he known for doing that?"
"I'm not sure"
The whispers of the other reached his ears but he didn't know who they talked about or who they even are. Muichiro sat in his spot like normal and ignored the others around him.