Zoro X UMR (F)

"You wake him"
"No way you think I have a death wish!"
M/n was walking past Sanji, Usopp, and Nami who were whispering.
"Um guys are you ok there?"
They looked at the h/c haired boy and got an idea. Sanji was the first to grab the boy and bring him closer to them.
"M/n my friend thank the heavens you're here"
"What's going on?"
"We're trying to wake up Zoro but we think you should"
"Huh why me?"
They didn't want to tell M/n about how Zoro is when someone woke him up. He was still the newest member of the crew. Usopp was about to explain the reason but Sanji covered his mouth.
"We're too busy at the moment to do it"
"Oh ok then I don't mind"
M/n went towards the back of the ship and the others watched as he walked off.
"Guys that wasn't right you know how Zoro is"
"Yeah well he had to witness it at some point"
"Yeah besides he'll be fine I think"

M/n walked over to Zoro who was sleeping against some barrels. He gently shook Zoro's shoulder and whispered.
"Zoro it's time to get up"
Zoro didn't move one bit so M/n shook him harder.
"Zoro wake up"
Zoro moved a little but still remained asleep.
"Zoro!"
The said man woke up and looked at M/n with that sleepy daze still in his eyes. Narrowing his eyes at the unlucky male that was told to wake him.
"Zoro it's tim-"
M/n was cut off when Zoro grabbed him and cuddled him to his chest. M/n was confused as to why Zoro was hugging him.
"Um Zoro?"
"Shh I'm tired"
Zoro held M/n closer as he snuggled into M/n's neck. M/n's face was bright red as Zoro breathed against his ear. M/n tried to wiggle out of Zoro's arms.
"Stop moving"
"B-but"
"Don't"
"U-um Zoro do y-you have your sword on you by any chance"
M/n could feel something hard pressed up against his back. M/n tried to move away but Zoro kept him there.
"Don't, just stay still"
Zoro grunted as M/n wiggled against him as he tried leave.
"Stop moving before I make you"
"B-but"
"Just shut up and lay down"
M/n tried to relax but the thing poking him was making it hard for him to relax.
"Zoro we have to get up though"
Zoro groaned as he didn't want to get up. Zoro moved to sit up and as he did M/n had accidentally let out a soft moan. Zoro's 'sword' was now pushed up against M/n's ass more. Zoro looked at M/n and saw how red he was and smirked.
"M/n"
"Y-yeah"
"I'll get up if you help me with something first"
"Help with what?"
Zoro pushes into M/n more making him gasp.
"If you help me with it I'll get up"
M/n was unsure about what he should do. But he did tell the others he'd get Zoro up so.
"Ok I'll help you Zoro"
Zoro was completely shocked he didn't think M/n would agree to it. M/n got up and moved so he was now between Zoro's legs.
"Wait M/n I was just-"
M/n palmed Zoro through his pants making him groan. M/n went to remove his pants when Luffy had called for them.
"Oh Luffy! We should go"
M/n hopped up and ran to where Luffy was leaving Zoro confused and in shocked.
'The fuck just happened?!'
Zoro was completely took back by how willingly M/n was to do that.

Since then M/n was the one to wake up Zoro. Everyone took notice to how nicer Zoro was to M/n. He didn't threaten M/n like he had the others or even chased them.
"It's weird he doesn't threaten M/n"
"Yeah but why?"
"Maybe he likes M/n?"
"Shut up Usopp there is noway Zoro would like M/n.

(M/n's pov)
I was walking around trying to find chopper. As he asked me to check on the plants we're growing on the ship.
"Maybe he likes M/n?"
"Shut up Usopp there is noway Zoro would like M/n"
Zoro wouldn't like me? But I thought he I mean he did ask me to help him. And I have noticed I have feelings for him.
"You don't know that Sanji"
"Oh please him loving someone like M/n noway. Just look at him no one would want to be with him"
Is.......is that how Sanji thinks about me? I thought I was getting along with everyone here. Maybe I shouldn't be here maybe at our next stop at land I'll leave. Walking away I feel like I'm not but a burden to everyone.

"Oh please him loving someone like M/n noway. Just look at him no one would want to be with him"
"Who? M/n?"
"What? No! Zoro god M/n is the sweetest boy I've ever met"
"Yeah he is I can't believe you two tricked him into waking up Zoro"
"Hey at least we know Zoro won't hurt him"
Usopp and Nami agreed with Sanji before a voice scared them.
"I won't hurt who?"
The three screamed as they saw Zoro behind them. Nami was the first to speak.
"Oh Zoro hey"
"You didn't answer my question"
"Zoro my friend-"
"We're not friends"
"Oh well um I"
"Where's M/n?"
"We don't know why do you want to know"
Zoro didn't answer them and just walked away.
"See I'm telling you he likes M/n"
"Nah noway"
Usopp huffed as Sanji continues to shut down his theory. Nami rolled her eyes before walking off.

(Zoro's pov)
I looked around for M/n as I was tired and wanted to lay down with him. After searching the ship I went to his room. Walking up to the door I could hear sobbing come from the room.
"M/n?"
I could hear him moving around before opening the door.
"Y-yes"
I could see he's been crying as his eyes were red and puffy.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing"
M/n went to close the door back but Zoro pushes through.
"Wait!"
Zoro continued to walk towards M/n after he closed his door. M/n ended up falling on his bed with Zoro looking down at him.
"Why were you crying?"
"Why do you care?!"
Zoro was taken back from M/n yelling at him. The once happy and bubbly male was now crying.
"M/n what's wrong?"
"I overheard Sanji saying how nobody likes me"

(Zoro's pov)
After hearing what M/n heard I wanted to go beat Sanji. How can he say that about M/n? I know recently that weird feeling I get when M/n was around is love. I love M/n and I will do anything to make him happy. I can't believe Sanji said that about M/n.
"M/n don't believe him"
"But it's true I just know it"
"It's not true"
"How do you know?!"
M/n started tearing up and I didn't want to see him cry again. Then I had an idea of a way to show him. Show him that I do care and love him.
"Let me prove it"
"Huh?"
I hovered over him and whispered in his ear.
"Let me show you that I care~"
I could see the red tint around his ears, cheeks, and his neck. He looked away and shyly nodded.
"I need you to use your words little prince~"
"Y-yes please"
"Good boy"

The next day screams was heard around the ship.
"I SAID I WAS SORRY!!"
"GET BACK HERE!!"
Usopp and Nami watched as Sanji was trying to get away from Zoro.
"What's going on here?"
"Oh hey Robin nothing just Sanji getting was he deserves"
"What do you mean?"
"Sanji said something stupid and is now paying the price"
"Oh well anyways have anyone seen M/n, Chopper said he didn't report to him about some plants"
"Um well...."
Just then a limping M/n walked by trying to not fall with a plant in his arms.
"Oh! Ok I got it now"
"Yeah"
The three looked at Zoro trying to murder Sanji.
"Zoro can you help me please?"
Zoro stopped strangling Sanji and walked over to M/n.
"What do you need little prince?"
"Help me move these plants please"
"Of course prince"
Everyone watched as Zoro just followed M/n's orders.
"Did he just"
"Yeah he did"

Zoro finished moving the plants for M/n.
"Thank you Zoro"
"No problem little prince"
Zoro moved behind M/n and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"M/n"
"Hm"
"Sleepy"
M/n nodded and let Zoro pick him up and take him to his room. Zoro laid down with M/n in his arms. M/n moved so he could cuddle into Zoro's chest.
"Sleep little prince"
"Ok Zoro"
M/n reached up to Zoro's lips and kissed him.
"I love you"
M/n smiled as he fell asleep. Zoro looked down at M/n and smiled slightly.
"I love you too"
He kissed M/n's head before going to sleep as well.