Atsumu X SMR (S)

Looking in the mirror Atsumu was making sure his outfit looked good. A few weeks ago Atsumu's boyfriend m/n came home early and walked in on Atsumu wearing a black crop top and a red skirt with black thigh high socks.

Flashback

Atsumu quickly covered his body with a blanket.

"M/n! What are you doing home early? "

"Well the basketball practice was canceled, what are you wearing?" asked m/n staring at his boyfriend.

"I-it's nothing"

"I think you look sexy"

"Really? you're not disgusted by it" Atsumu asked.

"No, i'm not" m/n said and then smirked "In fact let me show just how much I like it" let's just say the next morning Atsumu couldn't walk and had to skip practice.

Flashback over

Atsumu's POV

I was sitting on the bed waiting for m/n to come home then I heard the front door open.

"Baby where are you?" he called out to me.

"I'm in the room!" I yelled back. I can hear him walking up the steps. I sit on the bed with my knees under me m/n walks in and stares at me. I can see,the lust in his eyes as he looked at me

 I can see,the lust in his eyes as he looked at me

"What's this?"

"Well I wanted to surprise you, do you like it"

"You look sexy my little cheerleader" he said as he walked over to me he slammed his lips on mine. As our tongues danced I could feel his hands run all over my body. I let out small moans as he felt me up. I pushed him off me and got off the bed.

"I'm taking the lead here big boy" he sat on the edge of the bed smirking.

"Ok baby if that's what you want" I slowly started to strip, making sure to tease him. I see the tent in his pants begging to be freed.

M/n's POV

I watched as Atsumu stripped at a painfully slow pace. My boner was getting super painful. I unzipped my pants trying to relieve some of the pain.

"Atsumu please hurry up"

"Patience m/n"

When he was fully undressed I could see he was wearing a black lingerie.