Bonten Haitani brother X Bonten SMR (A)

Shot after shot, M/n was drinking his life away in some bar he found. This was not how M/n usually was but as of lately he didn't care anymore. He could handle a lot of things, he is a Bonten member after all, but there was one thing that he couldn't take. Lying he hated it he always had even back when he was a child. He grew up with parents that did nothing but lie to him. People he met would just lie to him and use him. So growing up he despised lying which is why Mikey likes having him in Bonten. So imagine how he felt when his boyfriends told him they had a mission to do but he knew Mikey gave the three of them some time off. Imagine how he felt as they lied to his face and left, how he is questioning everything now.

"You might want to slow down"
"Why should I?"
"M/n I don't know what's going on but they must have a good reason"
"Bullshit they know how I feel about lying and yet still did it"
Koko sighed as he watched his friend drink his life away but M/n wasn't going to change his mind.
"M/n please don't drink yourself to death cause of them maybe they are doing something for you"
"Yeah like what?"
"Um I...don't know but don't you trust them"
"I did until they lied to me"
"M/n-"
"This isn't even the first time they are always canceling plans and coming back late, Hell Sanzu the drug addict who is always getting in trouble is back before them"
Koko knew M/n was right, lately the Haitanis have been returning late but he was trying to help his friend. He was hoping that there was a good reason for their actions but he couldn't find one.
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be it's not your fault"
M/n downed another shot and was going to ask for another when something caught his attention. His body froze as he looked across the bar and saw his boyfriends flirting and making out with someone else.
"M/n what's wrong?"
Koko looked where M/n was looking and realized why his friend froze. Ran and Rindou both had some bitch on their laps kissing them. Koko looked back at his friend and he saw tears flowing from his eyes. Not saying anything M/n left leaving Koko in the bar as he went back to HQ. Walking into the base M/n was still numbed, feeling like he could never trust anyone again.
He stumbled into the living room and sat down still feeling numb.
"What the hell is wrong with you?"
Sanzu who was beside M/n looked at the h/c who was acting like a zombie.
"Hello, you good man?"
Still M/n said nothing but looked at the drugs Sanzu had laid out. Now M/n was not one to do drugs as he lived with parents addicted to it. But at this moment he didn't care he wanted to feel something other than the numbness. Noticing him looking at the drugs Sanzu smirked and put something in M/n's hand.
"Here you look like you need this"
Not asking what it was M/n took it and leaning back waiting for the effect to kick in. Sanzu was surprised that M/n actually took the drug but this made Sanzu smirk. Popping a pill in his own mouth then putting another between his lips. Sanzu kissed M/n making him take the random pill he had. M/n's mind was getting fuzzy and his body felt hot he looked at Sanzu who was on his lap.
"Sanzu~"
"Huh~"
"It's hot~"
"I can help with that~"
"Please~"

Ran and Rindou finally returned home after they had their fill of make-outs and flirting. They knew that what they were doing was wrong and would hurt M/n. But they're criminals why would they stay loyal to one person besides as long as M/n didn't know they were good. Yeah it would hurt him if he did know and the fact that they've been lying to him. But they can have their cake and eat it too so that's what they were doing. They do love M/n but he can't really think they were just going to stay with him and just him. They walked into the living room and saw Koko and Kakucho sitting on the couch.
"Hey guys"
No one said anything back as Ran greeted them.
"Is everything ok?" -Rindou
"......"
"Hello?" -Ran
"Did something happen?" -Rindou
"....."
"....."
"What the hell is wrong? Why aren't you guys talking to us?" -Rindou
Koko and Kakucho remained silent and ignored the brothers. Ran looked at his brother confused as to why they were being ignored. Mikey came down the stairs grumpy and sat down in a chair pouting.
"They're too loud" -Mikey
"Oh yeah I had to come down here to count the money" -Koko
"Same I couldn't read" -Kakucho
"If Sanzu doesn't shut up I'm gonna beat him" -Mikey
"Mikey let them be" -Kakucho
"Ugh" -Mikey
"Wait Sanzu has someone over?" -Ran
"They don't know?" -Mikey
"No and we are not talking to them so we didn't tell them" -Koko
"Oh ok" -Mikey
"What the hell is going on?" -Rindou
"What did we do?" -Ran
"....." -Koko
"....." -Mikey
"....." --Kakucho
"Will someone just tell us?!" -Ran
"Why should we?" -Kakucho
"You two don't care about anyone but yourselves" -Koko
"What are you talking about?" -Rindou
"Koko saw you two at the bar" -Mikey
"Fuck don't tell M/n!" -Ran
"Huh why shouldn't we? you know how he hates liars" -Mikey
"Look we don't want him to know as long as he doesn't know we're not hurting him" -Rindou
"Are you two fucking serious?!" -Koko
"What-"  -Rindou
"You two are going around fucking people and thinks it's ok cause M/n doesn't know!" -Koko
"We all know how he is and this would hurt him more than anything" -Ran
Koko couldn't believe it they thought this was ok just cause M/n didn't know.
"You two are sick assholes not caring about him and lying to him even after knowing how he feels about that" -Koko
"Shut up and don't fucking tell him" -Ran
"What he doesn't know can't hurt him" -Rindou
"Now where is our boyfriend" -Ran
Koko smirked slightly.
"He's in y'all's room" -Koko
"Thank you" -Ran
The brothers walked to their room to see their boyfriend.
"Why did you do that?" -Kakucho
"Why not, they're assholes and need a reality check" -Koko
"I don't care I just wish they would hurry up so I can sleep" -Mikey