Shu X UMR (A/S) Pt.1

Walking down the halls of the Sakamaki mansion M/n was looking for his sleepy boyfriend Shu. As he was searching for Shu when Yui saw him.

"Oh Yui do you know where Shu is?"
"Probably hiding from you"
Yui hated M/n for the simple fact that all the brothers like him more. They all like M/n's company but Shu was the one to win his heart. Yui hated that, she wanted all of their attention but M/n gets it. The triplets like him and often ask him to hang out with them. Subaru even enjoys having M/n around which shocked the others.
"No he wouldn't do that"
"Yeah he would, you're so annoying no wonder why he's been coming to me"
"W-what?"
"Oh please like he would actually love you"
M/n was getting sad as he thought about what she said. The thing is M/n was always putting himself down and will believe people who put him down too. So Yui's words just make him think they are true even if he doesn't want to believe them.
"N-no you're lying"
"Haven't you noticed he's been distant from you"
She was right, he was always nowhere to be seen when M/n wanted him.
"I mean you can't honestly think someone like him would go for someone like you"
Not wanting to hear her words anymore M/n ran to his room and laid on his bed crying. Feeling the bed dip beside him he looked up hoping to see Shu. Only for it to be Laito sitting next to him.
"What's wrong N/n?"
"Do you think Shu still loves me?"
"Huh where is this coming from?"
"I always thought he might not actually love me and is only using me-"
"M/n stop, Shu loves you we can all see that so what's making you rethink that"
"He's been distant and always going to Yui"
"Yeah for blood, you know he doesn't want to hurt you"
"But then why be distant?"
"That I can't tell you, just go find him ok?"
"I tried but I don't know where he is"
"Try the music room"
"Ok I will"
M/n hoped up and wiped his face before going to find Shu. He walked to the music room in hopes to find his boyfriend but only to see something he wished he hadn't. Inside the Music room was Shu laying on the couch with a naked Yui on top of him. Heartbroken M/n ran back to his room and cried.
"No t-this can't be happening"
Reiji, who was walking past the room, walked in and sat next to M/n.
"Why are you crying?"
"I-it's nothing"
"Tell me now"
"I......saw Shu with Yui and she was naked"
"That no-good for nothing couldn't even be loyal"
"I think I'm gonna leave the mansion"
"Why?"
"It would hurt me more being here"
Reiji just nodded as he was planning to make Shu pay for hurting M/n. That night M/n left and went to someone he trusted.

Meanwhile back with Shu, he pushed Yui off him as he had sensed M/n before he had run.
"You planned this!"
"So what if I did he's a whore anyways"
"Shut up!"
Shu had left looking for M/n but couldn't sense him anymore. Walking around he looked for the small male but saw Laito instead.
"Laito"
"Oh hey Shu did you do it?"
"No but I need to find M/n"
"But I sent him to you"
Sighing Shu had explained what happened.
"Shit we need to find him"
"You won't find him here, right Teddy"
"Kanato what are you talking about?"
"Reiji said M/n left"
"What?"
Shu was too late, M/n left and it was HER fault she caused this. Shu went to look for Yui only to find her with the rest of his brothers. Everyone was now in the living room sitting around talking.
"You bitch!"
"Shu don't talk to her like that"
"Shut up Ayoto!"
"Shu you need to calm down"
"No she caused M/n to leave"
"No Shu you did"
"Yeah he saw you with Yui and really sleeping with Yui"
"I wasn't sleeping with her!"
"M/n saw it Shu and Yui said you asked her to"
"She's lying, I love M/n I have always loved him!"
"Then why were you being distant from him?"
"I-i can't tell you"
"M/n is better off without you"
His brother left taking Yui with them, Shu was alone with Laito.
"I fucked up Laito"
"Maybe you can fix this"
"No she made sure he won't forgive me"
Laito felt bad for his oldest brother as he knew what Shu was planning on doing. But thanks to Yui M/n had left and now Shu was alone. That night was the first time Shu didn't sleep as he just wanted M/n.
"Please M/n I'm sorry"