Suna X SMR (S)

Moans filled the room along the sounds of skin slapping against each other. It was wrong they both knew it but it felt so good so those thoughts flew out their head.

"Ah~ M/n m-more please~" the said male went faster and harder hitting deeper inside the other

"Fuck~ you feel so good" M/n groaned as he continued to thrust into the other.

"I'm g-gonna cum~"

"M-me too baby~" after a few more thrust the two came at the same time. M/n pulled out and laid next to Suna as they were panting and coming down from their high. Suna moved closer to M/n so they could cuddle. Suna always got like this after they had their fun. M/n held him close and kissed his head then his phone rang. He sighs before grabbing his phone out his pants that were on the floor.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey babe" His girlfriend greeted him happily.

"What do you want, Yuri?"

"I was wondering if you are free tomorrow?" she asked him.

"I have practice" he replied bluntly as he was on the phone Suna was snuggling him and drawing random shapes on his chest.

"I can meet you after you practice please babe"

"I'll think about it"

"Yay ok i'll see you after your practice" she said before hanging up once she did M/n sighed.

"What's wrong M/n?" Suna asked him

"She wants to go on a date after practice"

"Oh" Suna knew about Yuri and how what they were doing was wrong but he loved M/n.

"Hey don't worry, ok?"

"When are you going to end things with her?"

"Suna you know i can't"

"Why not" Suna said getting mad he hated that M/n refused to end things with her.

"Don't do this Suna"

"No! I don't like this M/n"

"What's wrong with this you seemed to enjoy it earlier"

"It's not right we should've never started this" Suna got up getting dressed.

"So you're regretting this now"

"Yes i am M/n, you have a girlfriend so why are you doing this"

"Because i want you Rintaro" M/n got up and walked over to Suna pulling him into his chest.

"Stop this is wrong" Suna pushed M/n off and left.

M/n's pov

I watched Suna leave, sighing. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands.

'Fuck why is this happening now' i thought to myself then i heard my phone go off.