Oikawa X UMR (S)

⚠️This has some content that might be disturbing if uncomfortable please skip⚠️

Tugging against the chain m/n trying to get free he's been locked up by a madman Tooru Oikawa. The door to the basement opened to show said madman.

"Are you trying to leave again m/n?" asked Oikawa.

"Why are you doing this Oikawa!" screamed m/n.

"Because I love you silly" he replied, grabbing m/n's face forcing his lips on his roughly making out with m/n Oikawa pulled away smiling.

"Please let me go" m/n begged.

"No! I will have your love even if I need to break you" screamed Oikawa as he started to take off his shirt.

"Please don't!" cried m/n as he tried to back away.

"No! you will love me one way or another '' Oikawa started to kiss m/n pushing him to the floor. M/n tried to push Oikawa off but he was too weak he couldn't. Taking m/n's shirt off, Oikawa started biting and kissing all over m/n's chest. Taking his nipple into his mouth m/n bit his lip to keep from making any noise. Oikawa didn't like that and moved his hand down m/n's body. Slipping his hand into m/n's pants he rubbed m/n's dick through his boxers a quiet moan slipped from m/n as Oikawa continued.

"Please s-stop~ Oikawa '' m/n plead tears streaming down his face Oikawa just smirked as he licked the tears from m/n's face.

"Why should I?" pulling his hand out of m/n's pants.

"Look at the pre-cum covering my hand. Why should I stop when your body is enjoying this as well" Oikawa licked his hand then fully undressed him and m/n.

"Look at your beautiful body" he said as he felt all over m/n's body slowly reaching his hole.

"Look at your hole begging to be filled by my cock" Oikawa stuck one of his fingers in his mouth making sure to get it all wet. Once he thought it was wet enough he put it in m/n.

"Ah!~~" m/n accidentally let out a moan at the feeling. Slowly Oikawa thrust his finger in and out of m/n then added a second finger moving them in a scissoring motion.

"A-ah~~ah" m/n moaned as Oikawa continued until he thought m/n was loose enough.

"Now for the real fun" Oikawa said as he pulled his fingers out and lined up with m/n's hole.

"No! please don't Tooru p-please think about Iwaizumi please he's my boyfriend and your best friend"

"Why should I care he stole you from me you're mine not his"

"P-please Tooru please don't do this" m/n cried but Oikawa didn't listen as he shoved himself into m/n. Causing the male to scream out in pain.

"You're so tight m/n" pulling out then thrusting into him at a fast pace. Oikawa paid no mind to the fact that m/n was bleeding. M/n couldn't help but cry from the pain as Oikawa continued to assault him. After a while the pain stopped and m/n could feel nothing but pleasure as Oikawa thrust into him.

"Ah~HaUh~" m/n moaned out as he was giving into the pleasure he was feeling. Oikawa smirked knowing he was breaking m/n's mind so he released m/n's hands from the chains.

"A-ah~ faster~ T-tooru~" he cried while clinging to Oikawa's body.

"Anything for you my little cutie" he said as he picked up the pace going faster. After a few minutes m/n felt a knot in his stomach.

"T-tooru~ i'm c-cumming" m/n said as he felt the knot get even tighter. "Hold on a little more" he replied as he went at an inhuman pace chasing his own release. After a few more thrust they came at the same time Oikawa pulled out and laid next to m/n pulling him into his sweaty body.

"I love you m/n" he whispered only to see that the male was fast asleep.

"you're mine forever" he said as he pulled m/n closer into his body.

"See Iwa-chan he's mine, '' Oikawa said, looking at the small closet in the basement. Which had his ex best friend and m/n's boyfriend tied to a chair with the door cracked so he could see and hear everything. Tears fell from Iwaizumi's eyes as he watched his 'best friend' force himself into his boyfriend. His body was bloody and bruised from Oikawa and it was hurting every time he moved.

"He's mine and you can't take him from me again" Oikawa said as he stared at the crack. Smirking knowing his 'best friend' watched him with his boyfriend. Getting up and putting on his boxers he walked over to the closet. Oikawa opened the door seeing the tied up male glaring at him.

"Aw don't look at me like that, Iwa-chan just be happy you got to see him before you die" Oikawa said as he dragged the male to another room to get rid of him. After he was done getting rid of the body he showered then got back in bed with m/n. Hugging the small male close as he drifted to sleep with a smile on his face as he whispered.

"You are all mine now little cutie"