Shoto X UMR (S)

(M/n has a quirk that made him a neko)

Sun light shined through the window hitting the h/c hair male who was laying in bed. Sitting and stretching and ears twitching,M/n looked around for his husband. But he found a note on his bedside table letting him know his husband went to work. M/n Todoroki, male wife of Shoto Todoroki woke up in bed alone just like every morning. But he was used to this and didn't mind it. He knew Shoto was working hard. So he gets up and starts his daily routine he goes showers before cleaning their house. 

Once everything was done M/n was bored as he had nothing else to do. Until he got a call from his best friend.
"M/n let's go shopping!"
"Hello to you too Mina"
"Hey now let's go shopping!"
"Fine just give me a minute"
M/n got ready to meet Mina at the mall once he had got there Mina tackled him in a hug.
"M/n! it's been so long"
"We saw each other the other day"
"But still besides I had a day off so why not spend it with my bff"
M/n rolled his eyes as they walked in the mall. As they walked around Mina decided to pull M/n into a lingerie shop.
"Mina why did you bring me here?"
"Oh come on, don't you want to get something special for Shoto"
"Why would I need something like this?"
"Oh M/n please we both know why"
"Mina I'm not going to wear something like this besides he might not like it"
"You won't know until you try"
"Fine"
Mina clapped her hands, happy M/n agreed and helped him pick something out. After buying the  Now back home and in the bedroom M/n looked at the items on the bed. 

Rethink about why he listened to Mina and got this M/n decided to try it on at least

Rethink about why he listened to Mina and got this M/n decided to try it on at least. But looking in the mirror M/n was shocked that it looked really good on him. His ears flatten against his head and tail swinging back and forth. However while he was looking at himself in the mirror Shoto had come home early. He walked in looking for his husband as he normally welcomes him home.
"M/n?"
He went to their room to see if he was asleep there. Opening the door he saw a beautiful sight, M/n was wearing a white lingerie with matching his h/c ears and tail. The lingerie was white with a pink paw on the front and ribbons on the side. His lower half was barely covered by anything leaving very little to the imagination.
"S-shoto!?"
He tried to cover himself with his hands and tail.
"You're home early"
"Yeah Midoriya and Bakugo had it covered, What are you wearing?"
"I-it's nothing"
"Don't look like nothing"
He walked over to M/n while undoing his shirt and licking his lips. M/n's face was bright red as he tried to cover himself.
"Where did you get it?"
"U-um Mina and I went shopping"
M/n felt like prey under Shoto's glaze as he walked like a predator stocking its prey.
"Looks good on you kitten~"
Now standing in front of M/n, he ran his hands over his body. He moved to the tail and tugged it a little causing M/n to moan.
"You're beautiful kitten"
Moving his hand up along his back to his hair he grabbed his hair and pulled him in for a kiss. Their teeth clashing together as Shoto was acting like a hungry predator and M/n was his meal, his prey. His hands squeezing and kneading M/n's ass as he shoved his tongue down M/n's throat. Pulling away from M/n and looking down at M/n, Shoto could feel himself getting hard.
"Be a good kitten and please your master~"
"Yes master"
M/n got on his knees as Shoto sat down in a chair in the room. M/n crawled over to his husband and kneeled before him. Shoto watched as M/n undid his pants and pulled them down. M/n licked the bulge in his underwear before pulling them down too. Shoto's cock sprung up, surprising M/n a little but then he started kitten licking him. He ran his tongue along the underside of his dick slowly. Shoto started breathing heavily as M/n was working his tongue on him. Sucking the tip before putting Shoto in his mouth and bob his head. M/n sucked as he moved his head and Shoto griped his hair making M/n take more of him.
"Fuck~ kitten you're mouth feels so good~"
M/n let out small moans adding to the pleasure Shoto felt. Shoto threw his head back in pleasure as M/n continued to suck him. Looking down at his husband, Shoto thrust his hips up making M/n gag on him. M/n had tears running down his face and drool coming out the side of his mouth. Thrusting in and out of M/n's mouth, Shoto was close to cumming.
"I'm close~ drink it all~ drink all my milk kitten~"
Shoto thrust his hips a few more times before cumming down M/n's throat. M/n swallowed as much as he could but some fell out the side of his mouth dripping down his chin. Shoto pulled out of M/n's mouth and looked at his husband.
"You look sexy like that kitten~"
"Master~"
Hearing M/n call him that made him get hard again but this time he wants to be inside him. He pulled M/n up and pushed him on the bed.
"M-master"
"I need you kitten~"
Shoto turned M/n on all fours, once M/n was on all fours Shoto gave his ass light smacks. Looking over at the bedside table Shoto saw a leash and grabbed it. He hooked it to M/n's collar that he had on and pulled it making M/n arch his back. Shoto moved the panties to the side and watched as M/n clenched around nothing before Shoto shoved himself in him.
"AH!~ M-Master~"
Shoto pulled out of him and used the leash to pull M/n back onto him.
"HuGh~ aH~ FuCk~ MaStEr!~"
"You're doing so good Kitten~"
M/n's tail was swaying back and forth before he curled it around his stomach. His ears flatten against his head as Shoto thrust into him from behind. Moaning and skin slapping against each other filled the room. M/n was a moaning mess as he got fucked silly. Shoto pulled M/n up against his chest with the leash. Kissing and sucking his neck marking him.
"C-clOsE~"
"Fuck me too kitten~"
Letting go of the leash letting M/n fall forward Shoto grabbed his waist and started thrusting at a fast pace. M/n came with a loud moan but Shoto hadn't yet so he continued thrusting.
"M-mAsTer~ ToO MuCh!~"
"A little longer kitten~"
A few more thrusts and Shoto came filling M/n full of his cum. He pulled out of his husband and watched as his cum oozed out of him.
"I-i'm full of m-master's milk"
"Yes you are kitten, let's get you cleaned up"

Once they got clean and cleaned the bed the two laid down and cuddled the rest of the day.
"So why did you get a new lingerie?"
"Shoto you tore the last one remember"
"I can't help that you look so sexy in it"
"I wish you'd stop tearing them"

"Then maybe you should just go around naked"
M/n hit Shoto's chest as he chuckled at his flustered husband.