Asahi X UMR (A) Pt.1

Music was blasting through Tanaka's house ,who was throwing a party, and the team was enjoying themselves. all but one M/n L/n he really didn't want to be there. however he got dragged there by the others he stood in the corner watching his friends having fun.

"M/n here drink this and join the party" Noya handed him a drink.

"No i'm good"

"Oh come on"

"Fine" taking the drink M/n watched Noya run off trying to give more people drinks.

"M/n" turned to the person who called him and he saw Asahi.

"Hey Ashai"

"Enjoying the party so far"

"No not really"

"Why not"

"It's just to loud for me"

"Oh sorry"

"It's ok"

The two talked and were enjoying each other's company but as time grew. M/n noticed Asahi getting tipsy which made him wonder just how much he had to drink.

"Hey Suga how much had Asahi had so far"

"Idk Noya keep giving him drinks"

Oh ok" M/n looked for the small male only to see him passed out on the floor.

"M/n~" Asahi called the s/c male as he hung on him.

"Asahi please try to balance yourself"

"M/n~ you look preeeetty~"Asahi slurred M/n just sigh and decided to take Asahi to one of the spare rooms. He struggled to take the male to the room once they got there M/n took Asahi to the bed and laid him down.

"M/n~ you are soooo pretty~"

"*sigh* thank you Asahi"

"I looove you~"

"Yeah sure" M/n went to leave only for Asahi to pull him in for a kiss. It didn't last long as M/n pushed him away before leaving the room. Asahi passed out however on the other side of the door M/n stood there with tears in his eyes.

'Why Asahi did you do that?' he thought to himself as he looked back at the door.

'I wish you were sober' and with that M/n left the party not wanting to be there anymore. That night M/n cried to himself as he thought of Asahi and how everything he said and did was all because he was drunk. M/n felt so stupid cause he was wanting to tell Asahi about his crush on him. Only for him to find out that the tall male was not all there and just said those things because of some drinks. The next day at school M/n made sure to avoid Asahi not wanting to remember the actions from last night. However he had to go to practice and that meant he had to see Asahi. He made sure to get there late so he could change without seeing the male. Once he walked into the gym however his hiding was over but he still tried. M/n made sure to get on the opposite team of Asahi and made sure to not be near him when stretching. However when practice was over he was busy cleaning and he didn't see the tall male coming behind him.

"M/n"

"Huh" M/n looked behind him and saw the one person he was trying to avoid.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" he asked the h/c boy. M/n went to walk away but got held back by Asahi.

"Let me go"

"No not until you tell me what's wrong"

"Just leave me alone"

"No please just tell me what's wrong m/n"

"Guys" Suga tried to stop the two from making a scene in the middle of the gym. Using Suga as a distraction m/n yanked his arm away from Asahi and started to leave not wanting to be near the male.

Asahi's pov

I watched as m/n walked away feeling bad.

"What was that about Asahi?" Suga asked me

"I don't know he just started avoiding me and i don't know why"

"When did this start?"

"After Tanaka's party, why?"

"Well maybe something happened between you two you was really drunk"

"Wait really do you think i did something to him"

"I don't know, maybe" then Suga walked over to Daichi. I tried to remember that night but nothing came up. I must have been really drunk. I just can't help but think I hurt m/n while drunk. Then I got an idea. I'll just go and ask everyone who was at the party and try to figure out what happened that night.

3 pov

Over the past two days Asahi had asked everyone who was at the party. He found out that m/n had carried him to a room but then came back out crying and he had no idea what he did inside the room. So now he was trying to find the h/c male to apologize but he couldn't find him. They had a practice match against Date Tech today so they were getting ready as Asahi was trying to talk to m/n who was ignoring him. In the end they won the match and now they are all cleaning up. Asahi decided to try again but stopped when he saw Aone giving m/n some flowers and the h/c male smiled. Watching the scene in front of him he realized that he lost m/n because of that night. You see Asahi liked m/n but was too shy to say anything to the beautiful male and now he lost him. M/n and Aone hugged each other unaware of the heartbroken male watching them. Suga walked over to Asahi and patted his back as he saw the two.

"I'm sorry Asahi"

"I lost him because of what happened"

"Asahi" Suga looked at his friend only to see the tears in his eyes. Asahi had walked out of the gym not wanting to see the love of his life with someone else.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

M/n's pov

I smiled as Aone handed me flowers.

"Thank you nii-san" I thanked him before giving him a hug and went with my brother.