Draken X Small UMR (S)

The door to M/n's house was slammed open before being slammed closed and then not long after the same thing happened again.

"M/n stop!" Draken yelled as he followed his short (and short tempered) boyfriend.

"Leave me alone!" M/n yelled back as he went to his room. Luckily for M/n roommate was gone for the night.

"Stop being childish"

"Stop being an asshole!'' The two argued some more as they made their way to the short male's room.

Oh, what are they arguing about?

Well a few moments before.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

M/n and Draken were on a date, the first one in a while since they both have been busy with school,gangs, and work. They went to the movies, had dinner at a small restaurant, and now they were walking in the park making their way to M/n's house. But M/n realized he had dropped something so he went to get it. Leaving Draken under a tree while he ran to pick it up. So by the time M/n had left (Which was about 3 mins it wasn't that far back) some girl had walked up to Draken and started flirting.

"Hey handsome~" She said as she tried to hug his arm.

"Leave me alone," Draken said with no emotion.

"Aw~ don't be like that I can show you some fun~"

"I have a boyfriend leave me alone"

"He doesn't have to know~" she continued to try and seduce him. M/n walked over and saw the girl trying to get Draken.

'Who the hell is this bitch pushing her plastic body all on my man' M/n thought as he walked over to them.

"Hey!"

"Shoo kid can't you see we're busy" The bitch waved her hand trying to dismiss M/n.

"The fuck did you call me!"

"M/n" Draken tried to calm his boyfriend down.

"Little kids like you shouldn't cuss"

"I'm about to do much worse than curse bitch!"

M/n hated this, he hated the fact he was short and with Draken being 6'1 and M/n was 4' 9 which was really short normally but next to Draken he looked even smaller.

"Can't you see we're busy kid you can have your brother later" the bitch was still trying to dismiss M/n.

"He's my boyfriend BITCH!"

"Oh please he's too old for you shorty"

"THAT'S IT!!" but before M/n could beat a bitch Draken picked him up and started to walk away. As he walked them to M/n's house said male was trying to get out of his boyfriend's hold.

"Let me go, I'm going to kill a bitch!"

"Stop it"