Noya X SMR (L)

Noya was nervous. He has been thinking of ways to ask his boyfriend M/n something very important but so far he's come up blank. All the ideas he had seemed terrible to him so he went to his best friend Tanaka.

Noya's Pov

"What am I going to do bro?" I asked Tanaka as I sighed.

"Just ask him Nishi"

"No way it's to embarrassing how can I ask him to do that he'll think i'm weird I can't do it" I admitted as I slammed my head down on the table I didn't think it would be this hard to do but how can I just ask m/n something like this so easily.

"Well what happens when things get heated?" Tanaka asked me which made me think about the last time things got heated between me and m/n.

Flashback

We was on the couch watching a movie when a sex scene came on I slowly looked over to m/n and saw he was blushing I slowly made my way on to his lap.

"Yuu what are you doing?" he asked me but all I did was pull him into a kiss we made out for a good few minutes before I tried something I slowly grind against him.

"Y-yuu what are y-you doing?"

"P-please m/n"

"We can't," he pushed me away before leaving.

Flashback over

He left and now he came distant and I'm scared that if he wants to break up I'm so scared.

M/n's pov

I just got done explaining to my brother and his boyfriend what happened between me and Noya.

"Are you stupid?" Daichi ,my brother, asked me once I finished.

"No but i'm scared"

"Of what?"

"Hurting him"

"What do you mean m/n?" Suga ,my brother's boyfriend, questioned me.

"I'm scared I might go too far and hurt Yuu"

"M/n as your brother I can tell you that you're a dumbass"

"Daichi's right we know you wouldn't hurt him on purpose"

"But I don't want to hurt him at all"

Third person pov

But what the three didn't know was Noya was walking by and heard some of their conversion.

"Look m/n you have to tell him"

"But it would only make things worse"

"He deserves to know the truth"

'The truth about what, what is m/n hiding?'

"M/n it's the right thing to do"

"But what if he leaves me what if he hates me"