Diavolo X SMR (S)

Sighing Diavolo signed another paper. 'This is boring' he thought as he grabbed another paper. All he really wanted to do is spend time with his boyfriend M/n. Who is sitting on the couch in the office helping with some papers. Diavolo looked over at his bf wishing they were doing something else. M/n had stood up and walked over to the demon prince with a stack of papers in his hands.

"Here you go love" M/n handed him the papers.

"Oh thanks" Diavolo grabbed them and sat them on his table. He then wrapped his arm around M/n's waist trying to pull him closer to him.

"What are you doing love?"

"This is so boring, can't we do something else" Diavolo whined.

"No love you need to finish your work" M/n walked back to the couch to work on some more papers. Diavolo huffed as he grabbed some papers to read but then he got an idea. He got up and walked over to M/n before M/n had the chance to speak Diavolo sat on his lap facing him.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" Diavolo started to kiss M/n's neck.

"love stop you have work to do"

"I think I deserve a break, don't you?" Diavolo moved to M/n's jawline before finally kissing his lips. M/n kissed back as he held Diavolo's waist, their tongues fighting but M/n won and he claimed his prize. Diavolo let out muffled moans and then started to grind on M/n. M/n pulled from the kiss and stopped Diavolo from moving his hips.

"No you have work"

"Please M/n" Diavolo begged.

"No, now get off"

"Please~" he whispered in the male's ear only to be pushed off. After getting up Diavolo walked back to his desk and sat down. He huffed at the fact M/n was ignoring him. He was hoping inviting M/n to 'help with paperwork', they would be doing something else. But they were really doing the work and Diavolo didn't like it. Diavolo went back to mindless signing papers with a frown on his face.

M/n's Pov

I looked over to Diavolo and saw him pouting from the lack of attention. I sighed and put down the papers that were in my hand. Getting up I walked over to Diavolo and picked him up. I sat down and put him on my lap facing his desk.

"M-m/n what are you doing?" he asked me.

" Nothing now, continue your work" He nodded before going back to what he was doing. I started to kiss and gently bite his neck and he let out a small moan.

"M/n! what are you doing?!" he asked me once again.

"Do your work"

"H-how can I when y-you distracting me"

"Just do it" He nodded before trying to get back to his work. I slid my hands under his shirt tracing his sides. As I did I felt his body tense under my hands causing me to smirk. Continuing, I moved one of my hands to his nipple, rolling it between my fingers.

"Ah~ M/n"

"Just focus on your work love"

"B-but"