Oikawa X SMR (S)

M/n walked around the school looking for a certain volleyball player. M/n finally found him surrounded by girls trying to flirt with him.

(M/n's pov)
He's not even denying their flirting, he's even flirting back. Sometimes I wonder why I agreed to date him, he's still doing his flirty lifestyle. I just walked back to the gym, I'm not going to keep playing this game with him.

After some time Oikawa had finally walked into the gym, he went to hug M/n. M/n just moved away and went over to one of the younger players to help them. Oikawa was confused and went to talk to M/n but then got called for a practice match. The whole time during practice, Oikawa had tried to get M/n's attention but had no luck. This was unusual as M/n normally gives him attention but now he's not.
"Iwa-chan what's wrong with N/n?"
"I don't know, maybe he's done with your bullshit"
"Huh?"
"Listen shitty-kawa, M/n has seen you with your fan girls and it hurts him"
"Wait what?"
"He walked in saying how he wasn't going to play this game anymore"
Oikawa was shocked that M/n had felt that way.
"But he knows I love him, I just didn't want to disappoint my fans"
"Are you for real? Your boyfriend is close to breaking up with you and you're only concerned about your fans"
"You wouldn't understand, I have a reputation to keep"
"So, keeping your image is more important than keeping your boyfriend"
"It's not like that-"
"But it is and to be honest you don't deserve him"
Oikawa was shocked to hear Iwazumi say that to him but he knew it was true. He was out flirting with his fans when he had a boyfriend. It wasn't right but he was doing it anyways, he really didn't deserve M/n. 

(Oikawa's pov)
I looked over at M/n and felt bad, I haven't been a good boyfriend to him. Iwa is right to call me out for the way I've been treating him.

Oikawa had waited for practice to end before walking towards M/n.
"M/n?"
The said male looked at Oikawa.
"You need something?"
The way M/n talked to him made him feel ashamed for the way he's been acting.
"C-can we go home now?"
"I'm hanging with a friend tonight"
M/n went to walk away when Oikawa grabbed his hand.
"Please...I want to be with you"
M/n looked at Oikawa, he sighed and started walking out the gym. Oikawa was confused until M/n pulled him along with him. The walk to M/n's house was quiet as neither said a word. Oikawa looked at M/n's back as they walked towards the house. He was nervous about what M/n had planned. 

Once they walked into the house M/n had went to his room leaving Oikawa at the door. Oikawa felt so out of place, even if he's been here many times before.

(Oikawa's pov)
He didn't even say anything before going to his room, he's really mad at me. I walked to his room and knocked but didn't get an answer. I slowly opened the door and walked in.
"M/n, can we talk?"
I looked at M/n who was sitting on his bed.
"Please"
He still didn't answer me, I walked over to him and sat beside him.
"I'm sorry, I realize I haven't been the best boyfriend"
"I'm not doing this Tooru"
"M/n please, I'm sorry for-"
"Stop, don't"
He doesn't want to listen to me, how can I make it up to him. I moved closer to him and placed my hand on his thigh.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing"
He grabbed my hand and moved it off him.
"Please, don't push me away"
I moved to sit on his lap, making him look at me.
"Let me make it up to you, please"
I begged him as I slowly moved against him while also moving my hands up his chest. He didn't even react, he didn't push me away or accept me. I leaned forward and kissed him but he didn't kiss back. Seeing how he wasn't going to kiss back, I moved down to his neck.

(M/n's pov)
I didn't react to Oikawa's kisses as I was still mad at him. I can feel his hands moving down to my pants, trying to undo them.
"Don't"
"Please, just let me"
I looked at him in the eyes before grabbing his wrists and pulling his hands away. I could see the blush coating his face. I moved us to where he was laying under me on the bed.
"You don't know what you're doing"
"I do, I'm trying to show my boyfriend that I love him"
I can feel him lift his hip up against mine.
"Don't do that"
I warned him but he didn't stop so I held his hips down, with his hands free he went back to trying to undo my pants.
"Oikawa"
"Please, please I don't want to lose you like this"
He had managed to undo my pants and moved them down my hips.
"I want to prove that I love you, please let me"
I sat on my knees giving him room to sit up, which he did.

(Oikawa's pov)
I sat up as M/n sat on his knees, I looked at his eyes before moving to his boxers. I pulled them down and grabbed his dick, slowly licking it.
"Don't fuckin' tease"
He hissed as he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to him. I nodded and took him into my mouth, sucking and bobbing my head.

M/n looked down at Oikawa, the image of him flirting with those girls flashed in his head. M/n glared at Oikawa's head and started thrusting roughly into his mouth. Oikawa started tearing up as he could feel M/n hit the back of his throat. He gagged and drooled on M/n's cock as the said male was abusing his throat, but Oikawa didn't mind. If M/n wants to use him like a toy then he was ok with that, as long as it makes him forgive him. 

M/n pulled Oikawa's head off him and pulled him into a kiss. Teeth clashed as they kissed and M/n moved Oikawa so he was laying on the bed. M/n pulled his shirt off showing his body to the male under him. Oikawa blushed and reached up to touch him but M/n grabbed his arm and held them by his head.
"Don't touch"
"Please"
"No"
M/n glared at Oikawa, he didn't know what he could do to make M/n forgive him. Oikawa rolled them over so he was straddling his waist. And started pulling his clothes off until he was nude like M/n. He ran his hands down M/n's chest before moving back up to his shoulders.
"Please let me take care of you~"
Oikawa grabbed M/n's dick and held it as he slowly sat on it. Once M/n was fully inside him Oikawa moaned and sat still as he tried to adjust to it. However M/n had other plans and gripped Oikawa's hips then started thrusting roughly into him.
"Ah!~ w-wait M/n!~"
"You *groans* don't get to have it your way"
Oikawa was in pain slightly but then soon it turned into pleasure. M/n thrusted up into the brunette, listening to him whine and cry. M/n flipped them and went even rougher, Oikawa cried and tried to tell M/n to not be too rough. However all he could do was moan and cry out but M/n didn't care at the moment. He was still mad at Oikawa and wanted him to not be able to even speak to any girl without remembering this night.

That's exactly what he did, M/n made sure that Oikawa would remember he had a boyfriend. The whole night M/n didn't give Oikawa a break as they went the whole night. The next morning M/n woke up and looked down at Oikawa, who was covered in marks. M/n sighed and got up and went to the bathroom.

(Oikawa's pov)
I woke up feeling completely sore, I even tried to call out for M/n but my throat was sore. I couldn't even move to get up, I guess he went really rough on me. I heard someone walk into the room and looked up only to see M/n. He didn't say anything and just picked me up gently. He walked into the bathroom and sat me in the bath that was filled with warm water. I was going to try and ask him about what he was doing but he stopped me.
"Don't speak, I'll be back"
M/n walked out leaving me there feeling confused, did he forgive me? It wasn't long when he came back with some medicine and tea.
"Here, this should help"

Oikawa took the pills and drank the tea as M/n washed him, this confused the bottom. He wanted to ask if M/n had forgiven him but couldn't. M/n looked at him and sighed.
"I'm not mad anymore"
He said as he knew what Oikawa was going to ask.
"I'm sorry for being too rough on you"
Oikawa shook his head telling M/n it was ok.
"Still I shouldn't have been that rough on you"
Oikawa tried to tell M/n he was ok and that everything was fine, he was just happy to have M/n back.