Shoto X SMR (F)

M/n's quirk- Dark matter: he can release black fog from his hands and it can repair or destroy anything it touches he can make weapons from it if he focuses hard enough.

Drawbacks- If he uses it too much his body will start to show black veins spreading over his body and he gets weaker the more the veins show.

************************************************************************

Shoto's Pov

I sighed as I looked over at M/n L/n the most popular alpha at UA every omega wanted him and every alpha envied him. I was no different from the other omegas. I too wanted M/n as mine but I knew he would never look my way. And every time we got partnered up I tried to not freak out about it and accidentally let out my pheromones. I remember the one time he had released a small amount of his pheromones during our training. It smelt like a pine forest. I had to leave because I almost went into heat. I know I should be thinking like this but I just can't help but want him. The bell rang signaling that school was over so I packed up and started my way home. Once I was inside I saw my father waiting for me in the living room.

"Hello father."

"Shoto we are having an important family over."

"May I ask why?"

"For your future mate."

"What?"

"The family has two strong alphas so their father and I agreed on an arranged mating for you and one of the sons."

"But father, I don't want to."

"I don't care, this is happening whether you like it or not." not wanting to hear him anymore i ran to my room and slammed the door.

Endeavor's Pov

After Shoto stormed away I went to my office to make sure everything was in order.

"Hey." Natsuo called out to me as he walked in

"yes."

"What the hell? forcing a mate onto Shoto!"

"That is none of your concern."

"Yes it is, he's my brother."

"This is best for the family."

"what about Shoto what about what he wants?"

"He will learn to love his mate and then they can produce strong offspring."

"Is that all you see when you look at Shoto now?! a fucking breeding machine!"

"He's an omega, he will be giving birth to an offspring. I'm just making sure that offspring can benefit this family."

"I hope Shoto never lets you near his future kids."

"goodbye Natsuo."

"Asshole."

M/n's pov

"do i have to do this father?" i asked him as he was fixing my tie