Asahi X UMR (A/F) Pt.2

Ever since Asahi saw M/n with Aone, he hasn't been himself. He was depressed as he believed he lost M/n to Aone. The team even noticed how much the gentle giant has changed. The team was worried as this wasn't like Asahi, but they didn't know what to do to help him. Suga had figured it was about M/n so he looked for the s/c male.

(Suga's pov)
I looked around the school for M/n as I had to know if he's talked to Asahi recently. I couldn't find him so I was making my way back to the gym when I saw him at the gate. But he was talking to Aone, maybe they are dating. No I can't just assume I have to find out if it's true. Once they got done talking I walked over to M/n.
"Hey M/n"
"Oh hey Suga"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Um sure I guess"
"Are you and Aone dating?"
"What? No, why would you think that?"
"Well the other day after the game he gave you flowers"
"Aone is my half brother, he heard I was feeling sad so he wanted to cheer me up"
"Wait, he's your half brother?"
"Yeah"
Oh no this means Asahi got the wrong idea about the two that day.
"Suga, what's wrong?"
How can I explain to M/n that Asahi saw Aone with him and now thinks the two are dating even though they're just brothers?

(M/n's pov)
Suga was looking really nervous like he knew something I didn't.
"Suga, just tell me please"
"*Sigh* Asahi had seen you and Aone that day we had practice with Date Tech"
"And?"
"He believed the two of you are dating"
"But we're brothers, do none for you guys know that?"
"No we didn't M/n"
Wait, could this be the reason Asahi has been avoiding me? Does he really believe I'm with someone else?
"But even if I was with someone else, why would he care?"
"Because he likes you"
"Wait, what?"
"Asahi believes that because of what happened at the party, he lost the chance to ever be with you"
"But...I never blamed him for what happened at the party, I knew he didn't mean it...which is why I felt hurt by it"
"What do you mean?"
"I like Asahi but when he kissed me at the party while drunk I got sad cause I knew he didn't mean it"

"But I did mean it"
Asahi's voice entered the conversion as he walked over to M/n and Suga. M/n looked at Asahi with wide eyes as he didn't know he was listening to them.
"H-how long were you there?"
"I heard a good bit of what you said, M/n I did mean it"
"No, you were drunk and-"
"It was the only way I could talk to you"
"What do you mean?"
Suga smiled as the two talked so he left the two to work things out. Asahi sighed and grabbed M/n's hands, looking into his eyes.
"When I saw you walk into the party I felt so nervous and Noya said that all I needed was some liquid courage, so every time he handed me a cup I drank it"
"But why?"
"Because when I get near you I feel like I can't speak, you're so b-beautiful that sometimes I can't think s-straight and it's hard for me to talk to you"
M/n couldn't help but smile at how Asahi was rambling and fumbling over his words. M/n brought Asahi's hands to his lips and kissed them.
"Asahi, I like you too"
"Y-you do?"
"Yes"
Asahi smiled and hugged M/n tightly as he was happy that M/n liked him back.
"But what about Aone?"
"You mean my brother"
"Your brother?"
"Yes Asahi, my brother"
"So you two aren't..."
"No and ew"
"Sorry I just thought..."
"It's ok Asahi"
Asahi looked down at M/n who was smiling up at him, his heart was beating like crazy as he looked at the shorter male. Asahi kissed M/n's cheek before going back to hugging him.
"Be my boyfriend...please"
"Of course Asahi, I would love to"