Akaashi X SMR (S)

Akaashi was scared as he watched the people around he making the other slaves look good. as the action was starting soon how he got here was all because of his father. that asshole sold him off to save his own ass from the debt collector. So now he was here in a cage being ready to get sold off to creeps and weirdos. He watched as one by one they dragged people out of the cages and onto the stage. Then it was his turn the person pulled the chain of his collar, forcing him on stage with only a thin white shirt to cover his body. It was hard to see the audience but he knew that there were old creeps staring at his body. He wanted to cry but he knew that would get him punished. so he stayed silent as the person was yelling things and the crowd yelled back. The price went higher and higher but what got Akaashi out of his thoughts was when he heard the words 'Sold'. he couldn't believe it he just got sold to some stranger. He was then dragged off stage and thrown into a cage waiting for the person that bought him.

M/n's pov

After I paid the seller I went over to the cage that held the male i bought. He was pretty but I just needed him to watch Ayoto while i'm working. When I opened the cage he went to the corner scared but who wouldn't be if you were just sold to some stranger.

Timeskip

We were in the car. I watched as he was shaking. I took off my jacket and gave it to him.

"Wear it you're shaking"

"Y-yes M-master"

"Don't call me that just M/n"

"Yes sir"

"Look i'm not going to do anything to you i just need you to watch my son while i'm working ok?"

"S-son?"

"Yes my son he's three"

"So y-you're not going to um use me?"

"No i'm not like that what's you name anyways"

"A-Akaashi Keiji sir"

"Ok Akaashi this is what you have to do" i explained the rules and how to look after Ayoto. Once I was done we were already home. I helped him out of the car and walked inside. As soon as I opened the door I heard little footsteps running towards us.

"Daddy!" Ayoto yelled as he ran into my legs. I picked him up and held him. He was telling me his day and what he did while I was gone.

"Who's this daddy?"

"This is Akaashi, he is going to watch over you from now on, ok?"

"H-hello Akaashi" Ayoto greeted shyly as he waved to the young male.

"Hello Ayoto" Akaashi gave Ayoto a small smile.

Akaashi's pov

It has been almost two months since Mr. M/n brought me to his home to watch over Ayoto. He was very nice and worked very hard about three weeks into staying here. I learned that he was the leader of the serpents, a gang that ran most of Japan and was feared by a lot of people. Also, I noticed that Ayoto really wished to spend more time with his father. as Mr. M/n was always working and hardly spent time with his own son. I remembered that night Ayoto came to me crying.