Sebastian X Uke Male Nun (S)

Ceil and Sebastian were at a church as there were strange things happening and the queen wanted answers. They talked to the priest but he told them there was nothing happening but they were welcome to stay the night there.
"This is stupid Sebastian, of course the priest won't admit that something is wrong here"
"My lord, maybe we should try asking some of the nuns"
"I tried but none would talk to me"
A knock on the door interrupted their conversion.
"Come in"
The door opened and a nun walked in, but he was a male.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but dinner is soon""Thank you""Of course"As the nun went to leave Ceil stopped him

"Thank you"
"Of course"
As the nun went to leave Ceil stopped him.
"Wait!"
"Yes?"
"Can I ask you a question real quick?"
"Of course"
"Can you tell me why there's been claims of people going missing around here?"
"I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean"
"People have been go-"
"Sorry I must go now"
With that the nun left in a hurry leaving the two alone once again.
"See, they all do the same thing"
"Would you like for me to ask one of them after dinner, my lord?"
"Yeah, yeah that could work, Sebatian after dinner I want you to find out anything you can"
"Of course my lord"
"Do whatever you need to do to get the information"
"Yes my lord"

At the dinner Ceil still tried to get something out of the priest or the nuns but nothing. So Ceil told Sebastian to get what he could. Sebastian had spotted M/n the male nun, and followed him. M/n had walked into the library as he was going to grab a new book to read.
"Hello again"
M/n jumped a little as he heard a voice, he turned and saw Sebastian behind him.
"Oh yes hello, can I help you?"
"What can you tell me about the missing people?"
"I'm sorry but there is nothing like that happening here"
Sebastian held M/n by his waist and looked into his eyes.
"Are you sure about that?"
Sebastian's eyes flashed pink for a second as he stared into M/n's soul.
"Y-yes"
"Oh please tell me"
Sebastian moved to M/n's ear.
"I can give you something in return for telling me~"
M/n blushed as he felt Sebastian's hot breath against his ear. He could feel himself get excited, M/n looked away from Sebastian.
"I'm sorry but I can't"
Sebastian walked towards M/n, making M/n walk backwards until he hit a table behind him.
"Oh but you can~"
"N-no"
Sebastian moved his head to M/n's neck and kissed it so gently. M/n was blushing brightly as he could feel Sebastian rub his knee against M/n as well.
"Just tell me where they are?~"
"I-I can't"
"Don't you want this~ I can feel how hard you are against my knee, tell me and I can give you unholy pleasure until your mind is broken~"
 M/n whimpered from his words and the pressure against his covered dick.
"T-they're used a-as offerings"
"Why?~"
"The p-priest thinks it's the o-only way to p-please god"
"Good boy~ now you get your reward~"
Sebastian picked M/n up and sat him on the table before getting between his legs. He kissed his way up M/n's neck and to his lip. The kiss was feverish and needy as M/n tried to not give in, but was clearly losing. Sebastian smirked in the kiss as he could feel M/n slipping from his oh so holy path. He moved his hands under M/n's dress gripping the smaller male's ass. He pulled M/n closer to the edge of the table and rubbed against him. M/n moaned in the kiss as he felt Sebastian grinding against him. Sebastian went to pull M/n's boxers down when he got pushed away.
"N-no, this is a sin!"
"I think you're far from sinning now dear~"
M/n got off the table and tried to leave.
"No this is wrong"
M/n was about to open the door when he got pulled back towards the demon.
"Let's be honest now, we both know you want it~"
M/n shook his head as he tried to get free from Sebastian but was shoved onto his knees. M/n looked up at Sebastian with a mixture of fear and lust in his eyes. Sebastian smirked at M/n before undoing his pants, freeing his cock. M/n's eyes widened at the size of it before looking back up at Sebastian.
"Still sure it's a sin dear~"
M/n looked back at Sebastian dick before softly wrapping his hand around it. Moving his hand slowly, making Sebastian groan as M/n stroked him. Hearing Sebastian's groans let M/n know he was doing good. So M/n leaned forward and licked the tip before taking him in his mouth.
"Ah~ that's right dear just watch out for your teeth~"
M/n took his words to mind and made sure to be careful of his teeth as he continued to take as much as he could. With his hand around what couldn't fit M/n bobbed his head at a decent pace. It was clear however M/n had done this before as he was doing such a good job.
"Fuck dear~ You're mouth is so good~"
Sebastian grabbed a handful of M/n's hair and threw his head back as the feeling of M/n's hot mouth felt so good to him. He's been with a lot of people but M/n's mouth felt so much better than any of the others. Now Sebastian was curious about how the inside of him would feel.
"Hmm~ oh my little sinner~ you're doing so fucking good~"
M/n picked up his pace a little, M/n moved his free hand under his dress and between his legs. Stroking himself as he continued to please Sebastian, which Sebastian noticed as M/n would moan around him.
"Such a dirty little nun~"
M/n moaned at Sebastian's word which didn't go unnoticed by the demon.
"You like it when I degrade you huh~ Such a slut, taking my cock so well~"
M/n moaned more causing Sebastian to groan when he did. M/n went fast with both his mouth and his hands.
"Fuck~ get ready to everything my about to give you slut~"
Sebastian came down M/n's throat, giving M/n no choice but to swallow it. He tried to swallow as much as he could but some still came out the side of his mouth. M/n had also cum over his hand and dress. When Sebastian pulled out of M/n's mouth he watched as M/n coughed and regained his breath.
"Don't think we're done just it, little slut~"
Sebastian picked M/n up and ripped his dress off him before bending him over the table. However Sebastian spotted something on M/n's shoulder blade that peaked his interest. He smirked and leaned over M/n and whispered in his ear.
"Oh I'm going to have so much fun ruining you~"
He kissed the marking on M/n's shoulder blade before biting down hard drawing blood.
"Ah!"
"Shhh, my little sinner~"
Sebastian kissed the bite mark as he pushed into M/n, bottoming out. 
"Nah~"
"Fuck~"
They both moaned at the feeling of each other, Sebastian stayed still for a little kissing M/n's back as he did. M/n pushed back against Sebastian trying to get him to move. Sebastian smirked as he felt M/n push against him.
"Such a naughty little nun~"
"P-please~"
"Of course my little sinner~"
Sebastian gripped M/n's waist and pulled out until just the tip was left in then slammed back in. He was going at a decent pace, listening to the moans of M/n.
"Hugh~ nngh~ m-more please~"
Hearing M/n begging him to do more light a flame within him, he released his grip on M/n's waist and removed his gloves. He ran his sharp nails down M/n's back before roughly gripping M/n's waist again. His nails digging into the soft s/c skin of the nun's waist. 
"I'm going to ruin that pretty little mind of yours, my little sinner~"
Sebastian then went at an inhuman speed, hitting M/n's prostate with every thrust. M/n could only moan as he couldn't speak anymore. Tears and drool covered M/n's face as he was on cloud nine. Sebastian then pulled out of M/n making him whine and whimper from the loss. Sebastian turned M/n around and laid him on the table before thrusting back into him. He leaned to M/n's chest and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and gently biting. M/n was losing his mind as the pleasure was too much, from the rough and insanely fast thrust to the attack on his nipples. M/n was going to cum any minute now and Sebastian knew it. He could feel the way M/n was tightening around him.
"Are you close, my little sinner?~"
M/n nodded his head.
"Then beg~"
Sebastian had stopped all his movement as he smirked at M/n.
"P-please!~"
"Oh come on little slut you can do better~"
"P-please fuck me!~ I n-need you pleaseee!~"
Sebastian went to pull out only for M/n to stop him by wrapping his legs around him.
"N-no please! fuck me! ruin me please!~"
Sebastian smirked at how needy M/n was for him.
"Of course, my little sinner~"
Sebastian went back to thrusting roughly and quickly as M/n clung to him. The room was once again filled with the sounds of M/n's moaning and skin hitting against each other. Sebastian reach between them and jerked M/n at the same time, making M/n's mind go blank as he was overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure. It didn't take long for M/n to cum covering not only Sebastian's hand but both their stomachs as well. Sebastian then came as M/n had tightened around him, there was so much that some even leaked out. Sebastian pulled out and his cum leaked out of M/n onto the ground. He looked at M/n who was having trouble staying awake.
"Rest now my little sinner, I'll clean you up"
M/n weakly nod as he dozed off, and true to his words Sebastian cleaned up everything and even took M/n to his room. 

The next morning Ceil and Sebastian walked around the church.
"So did you find anything Sebastian?"
"Yes my lord, it would seem the priest is killing the missing people"
"Good work Sebastian"
"Thank you, my lord"
As they walked someone stopped them.
"You filthy DEMON!"
They looked and saw someone dressed all in white glaring at Sebastian.
"Hello Ash"
"Don't you hello me, you damn demon!"
"Sebastian what's going on?"
"Someone is mad I used his little toy"
"You tainted his pure soul!"
"Was it ever really pure?"
Ash glared at Sebastian, if looks could kill the Sebastian would be dead.
"I will kill you demon"
"What? Mad he wants me now?"
Before Ash could attack Sebastian M/n had walked by making Ash look at him. M/n felt eyes on him and looked over at the three and waved. Ash waved and smiled at M/n as Sebastian just smirked at him. M/n blushed and continued to walk away, once he was gone Ash glared back at Sebastian.
"Just finish whatever you're doing here and leave"
With that he ran off to where M/n went, leaving Ceil and Sebastian alone.
"What was that about Sebastian?"
"Don't worry about it, my lord"
Ceil was confused but decided to just let it go as he had to finish his job. Sebastian however was thinking about the little nun that the angel had claimed. He wondered if he could convince his master to allow him to take the nun back home, M/n could be helpful around the manor.

Beside who wouldn't want to take the lover of an angel.