Rengoku X UMR X Uzui (S)

M/n walked around the campus as his classes ended. He was looking for his friends Kyojuro and Tengen. Walking to the library he sat down and texted his friends to meet him there. Not long after he sent the text the two showed up and sat beside him. Tengen sat on M/n's left and Kyojuro on his right.

"So what are we doing this weekend?"
"We could go to the bar again"
"No Tengen besides it's always crowded"
"Yeah you're right"
"Let's just hangout at my place"
"Yeah M/n's right it'll be fun"
"Ok but I'll bring the drinks"
"And I'll bring the snacks buddy"
"That's great so I'll see you later tonight"
Tengen and Kyojuro agreed before having to leave to go to their next classes.

Later that day

M/n was cleaning his house before his friends showed up. When there was a knock on the door M/n opened it and saw his friends.
"Hey guys"
"Sup"
"Hello buddy"
M/n let them in and finished picking up some things off the ground. 

(Tengen's pov)
I had to resist the urge to bite my lip as I looked at M/n bending over. M/n and Kyojuro had similar body shapes but M/n's chest was slightly bigger, his thighs were thicker and his ass. Fuck, his ass was so thick and plumed that it was hard to not get hard at the way his shorts squeezed against him.

(Kyojuro's pov)
I couldn't help but blush at how M/n's butt looked in his shorts. Even if we have similar bodies his was more feminine, even with the muscles he had. Sometimes it's hard to not look at his body when he bends over or hugs me. 

M/n had finished picking things up and sat on the couch. Kyojuro and Tengen sat next to M/n who started the movie as the others got comfy. During the movie Tengen and Kyojuro would glance over at the male between them. Tengen would get jealous of Kyojuro when M/n would crawl over him to reach the snacks.
But he didn't have it that bad as he got to see M/n's ass every time the said male would grab a snack. But seeing as the drinks were near Tengen, M/n had to also crawl over him to reach them. That gave Kyojuro the chance to see M/n's ass as he grabbed the drinks.
The two would have M/n reach over the other just so they could look at his ass. The clueless male just did it not knowing what was going on. After watching movies and even some shows, M/n grew bored so they started playing games. It started with some video games before moving to board games then card games. At some point Tengen had brought out the alcohol and the three started drinking. Drink after drink, the three got drunk but still wanted to play games. Tengen got mad at Monopoly, Kyojuro got sad in Uno, and M/n could figure out how to play poker.
"Fuck this let's do Truth or Dare"
Tengen said as he tossed the cards to the side.
"I'm in"
"Same"
They moved the table and cleared a space to sit before getting into a circle. Tengen placed a bottle in the middle and spun it. The bottle went around and around before landing on Kyojuro.
"Kyo, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth!"
"Do you have a crush?"
Kyojuro blushed and glanced at M/n before looking back at Tengen.
"Yes, I do"
Kyojuro spun the bottle next and it landed on him so he had to spin again. He did it once more and this time it landed on M/n.
"M/n, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"
"Have you ever...been with anyone?"
M/n had to think about it for a minute.
"Yeah, some guy but at the start of the semester"
Hearing M/n was with someone before, Tengen grew interested.
"Who?"
"Some guy named Sanemi"
M/n spun the bottle to stop the questions, the bottle landed on Tengen.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare"
"Call someone and yell that you're the flashiest guy alive"
"Alright"
Tengen pulled out his phone and pressed a random contact before doing his dare and hanging up.
"Ok I did the dare, it's my turn to spin"
Tengen spun the bottle and it landed on M/n.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare"
Tengen smirked slightly before looking over at Kyojuro then back at M/n.
"I dare you to remove your shirt"
"Huh, ok"
M/n pulled his shirt off showing off his body to the others. The two looked at M/n's chest and noticed his nipples were pierced. This gave the two more unholy thoughts of things they could do to the shorter one. M/n looked at his friends staring at his chest so he wanted to continue the game, in hope it'll distract them.
However just to his luck the bottle rolled under the couch so he had to reach under it to grab it. Then made it to where M/n was on all four with his lower half in the air as he reached under the couch. Tengen and Kyojuro looked at the scene in front of them and bit their lips before Tengen went and started to grind himself against M/n's ass.
"H-hey, what a-are you doing?"
M/n stuttered as he felt someone grind against him. Tengen moved back and pulled M/n on to his lap still gripping his waist and moving him against him. As Tengen had M/n on his lap grinding against him, Kyojuro made his way to M/n's chest. Kyojuro ran his tongue over M/n's nipple and slightly pulled on the nipple ring.
"Ah~"
M/n moaned as Kyojuro played with his sensitive nipples. Tengen moved from under M/n and looked at Kyojuro abusing M/n's chest. He could feel himself get harder looking at the scene in front of him. M/n moaning and gripping Kyojuro's hair, pushing the said male into his chest. Tengen got up and went to see if he could find anything naughty in M/n's room.
He looked in the closet and noticed some skimpy clothing, making his way to M/n's dresser he looked in it and found stockings and thigh highs in it. He looked at the dresser then the closet forming an idea and grabbed some of the clothes. As he went to leave he spotted the box of goodies he was looking for. He took his findings into the living room where he walked in on M/n sucking Kyojuro off. Kyojuro was moaning as the h/c haired male was bobbing his head on him.
"Hey"
Tengen called out to them, making M/n sit up and look at him while Kyojuro looked at him. Tengen held up the things he found and smirked.
"I have an idea~"
The two looked at each other before looking back at the other and nodding.

M/n and Kyojuro had crop tops that were cut really low on, along with some thigh highs. They both were on the bed kissing as Tengen fixed the camera then moved to watch the two. Kyojuro was kissing and marking M/n's skin before making him show Tengen (and the camera) his ass. Kyojuro squeezed and knead M/n's ass before smacking it, making M/n yelp from the sudden action. M/n wiggled his ass a little before Kyojuro smacked it again. Kyojuro then poured some lube onto M/n's hole and started fingering him.
Tengen bit his lip before pulling out his cock and started stroking to the two in front of him. M/n moaned as Kyojuro stretched him out before removing his fingers and moving M/n so he was facing the camera. Tengen and Kyojuro looked at M/n who was on all fours and his ass in the air. Then Tengen had an idea and looked at Kyojuro.
"Kyo, lay on top of M/n"
"O-ok"
Kyojuro laid on top of M/n, giving Tengen the perfect chance to please both. Tengen entered M/n and fingered Kyojuro, the two moaned as Tengen pleased them both. M/n moaned at the feeling of Tengen deep inside him, while Kyojuro was moaning in his ear from Tengen stretching him. M/n could feel Kyojuro's throbbing dick against his back as his own was pressed against the bed. After a little Tengen pulled out of M/n and removed his fingers from Kyojuro. 
"Kyo, your turn~"
Kyojuro nodded and went to move off M/n but was stopped by Tengen.
"No, I want you to fuck M/n while I fuck you~"
Kyojuro looked at M/n who looked back at him and wiggled his ass. Kyojuro nodded and entered M/n making the bottom moan from being filled again. Tengen gripped Kyojuro's hips and entered him, Kyojuro moaned and accidentally thrusted into M/n. M/n moaned when he felt Kyojuro thrust into him. Tengen would thrust into Kyojuro making him thrust even deeper into M/n who moaned loudly and pushed back against Kyojuro.
This cycle went on and on, Kyojuro feeling two different pleasures as he was in the middle. Tengen speeds up making Kyojuro's thrust go deeper into M/n who would swear Kyojuro was hitting so deep into him he could see stars. The three let out moans and groans as they build up the pleasure in between the three of them.
First to cum was M/n, who tightened around Kyojuro making him cum next then Tengen who released on Kyojuro's back. Tengen looked at the two who fell asleep and sighed before stopping the camera and cleaning them up. Once done he joined them in the bed with M/n in the middle and him and Kyojuro cuddling him.

The next morning Tengen woke up to an empty bed which confused him. He got dressed and walked into the living room where Kyojuro was watching tv and looking over in the kitchen he saw M/n cooking.
"Morning"
Kyojuro said with his normal happy tone.
"I'm making eggs and toast"
M/n said from the kitchen as he looked at Tengen. Tengen was confused as he did have some memories of last night. So why are these two acting like nothing happened? Tengen sat down beside Kyojuro and looked at him.
"H-how are you feeling Kyo?"
"Never better"
Kyojuro smiled.
"Do you remember las-"
"Breakfast!"
Kyojuro went to the dining room and sat at the table, Tengen followed him. The three sat at the table and ate, well except Tengen who looked at the two confused. M/n noticed him looking at them and decided to speak up.
"What is it Tengen?"
"It's just...last night"
"What about it?"
Tengen looked down before dismissing it. M/n and Kyojuro looked at each other before smiling and looking at Tengen.
"If you think we don't remember"
"We do"
Tengen looked at the two.
"So...how do you two feel...about what happened?"
M/n looked at Kyojuro who nodded at him before they both looked at Tengen.
"That's up to you"
"We both already talked"
"So...you're ok with it....with us?"
The two nodded which made Tengen smile, happy to have two beautiful boyfriends. That day the three became a couple and couldn't be happier.